Groups

Just Got Dumped :(

Banned
    hate that feeling so much anyone been dumped bad before ? and how to get over it

100 Comments

ASL (_;)

go out with your mates the weekend and proper have it!!!

:-( Aaaww...sorry to hear that! I find two guys help me through a break up - Ben & Jerry!!! :-)

Original Poster Banned

LOL bit to young for you me thinks am 16

LOL

OMG lots on wine slagging him off to your mates,NEVER EVER TEXT WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK!

safx41

but legal

Original Poster Banned

haha ben and jerry ill try that thanks guys and gunna go out with the lads on saturday

Original Poster Banned

choc your cracking me up

Time and atention from the sex you find attractive

Sit and cry.

it hurts fella, but at 16 you'll get over it, plenty more salmon in the fridge as me mum used to say.

Learn to hate.

Makes it easier

safx41

choc your cracking me up

at least I made you smile

being dumped is hard but you will get over it.......enjoy your lads night out

Original Poster Banned

thanks everyone , just came out of the blue we were on the right track but it just all crashed

safx41

You're16? forget the wine, be happy you're not tied down and enjoy!

Original Poster Banned

haha yeh true its just hard for all reationships i guess and ben and jerrys are helping me just fine

oops and theat really should have been beer, and slagging her off to your mates.

God yeh, its bad, was years ago and I was young but still remember, I was heartbroken at the time.
    Cue cliches - plenty more fish in the sea, it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, love hurts etc etc
    I just got back out there again and found the love of my life - true storey!

Log onto a shopping forum and tell everyone - oO

DAMNOME

Log onto a shopping forum and tell everyone - oO

we're not here to judge

aww thats sucks. seriously big hugs ur way

what happened?

have a ****

When your a few years older booze and doing naughty things is always the answer.

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans

aww thats sucks. seriously big hugs ur waywhat happened?

she said she wasnt into me like she use to be and shes moved on

I have been single for 5 and a half years now, shame.

ryouga

say no more

magicbeans

aww thats sucks. seriously big hugs ur waywhat happened?

omg MB - mega nosey or what X)

DAMNOME

[img]http://imway2fat.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fat-internet-man.jpg?w=294&h=300[/img]

Ewwwww, my poor eyes!

Just think of it as ' her loss ' (_;).........besides your to young for all the relationship hassle at 16 , ............believe me youve got plenty of time for that :p...just have fun with your friends and enjoy your youth !...............................haha, god i feel old

DAMNOME

[img]http://imway2fat.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fat-internet-man.jpg?w=294&h=300[/img]

I blame the beard, makes him look rough.

Don't you feel so much more better after having a dump, god it's such a relief.

ryouga

u should be rejoicing btw - go and enjoy your freedom

( help me please - this is a SOS - am being held captive in my bedroom - have been for past 2 3/4 hours) by my husband who is dressed as Elvis Presley. I am very frightened. oO

omg - you've flipped BB

my phone number is 013.............AAAHHHHHH He is singing Houng Dog HELP ME HELP ME PLEASE

Okay am being let out to walk the dog - be back soon with an update

Original Poster Banned

okey bossyboots and i know but i just want someone , i actually loved her

bossyboots

u should be rejoicing btw - go and enjoy your freedom( help me please - … u should be rejoicing btw - go and enjoy your freedom( help me please - this is a SOS - am being held captive in my bedroom - have been for past 2 3/4 hours) by my husband who is dressed as Elvis Presley. I am very frightened. oO

Nah I have a bit of a social phobia, I like to be alone around others rather than alone by myself and it wouldnt matter if a girl was basically standing in front of me asking me to dance or for my number I would just ignore it.

gay

bossyboots

my phone number is 013.............AAAHHHHHH He is singing Houng Dog HELP … my phone number is 013.............AAAHHHHHH He is singing Houng Dog HELP ME HELP ME PLEASEOkay am being let out to walk the dog - be back soon with an update

send Mr BB out dressed in his costume to walk the dog.
    Edited by: "richp" 23rd Sep 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871528
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      3. word association Game72944196
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77

See more discussions