just got my dvd camcorder

call me thick but I thought it recorded straight onto a dvd? but its not a normal size dvd? where do I get the blank dvds from?? i wanted to play today

9 Comments

the best place is the net however if you really want to play today, currys sell them.
]http//ww…id=

LOL.

It records onto mini-dv's which you can then record to DVD via. your PC.

Some DVD players play them dont they, as they have small inner circle in the DVD tray!

Naeem786;4663907

Some DVD players play them dont they, as they have small inner circle in … Some DVD players play them dont they, as they have small inner circle in the DVD tray!

True, many dvd player will play them its just a size thing....ive got a sony dvd camcorder and they play fine in most player and nearly all PC's..:thumbsup:

rob585;4664000

True, many dvd player will play them its just a size thing....ive got a … True, many dvd player will play them its just a size thing....ive got a sony dvd camcorder and they play fine in most player and nearly all PC's..:thumbsup:

If your gonna get discs make sure they are dvd rw so you can re use them.

Original Poster

thank you everyone! I thought it just recorded straight onto any blank dvd never mind lol. I've read a bit of the book and apparently I can pop the dvd straight into my dvd player and watch what I've recorded yay! thanks everyone, I'll be patient and order off the net!

kirsty1981;4664367

thank you everyone! I thought it just recorded straight onto any blank … thank you everyone! I thought it just recorded straight onto any blank dvd never mind lol. I've read a bit of the book and apparently I can pop the dvd straight into my dvd player and watch what I've recorded yay! thanks everyone, I'll be patient and order off the net!

Just so that people know: the small dvds are only compatible with dvd players with a tray drive and not a slot drive.

Original Poster

kroozing;4665437

Just so that people know: the small dvds are only compatible with dvd … Just so that people know: the small dvds are only compatible with dvd players with a tray drive and not a slot drive.

hadn't thought of that, just checked and all mine are the tray type. thanks :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1517
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2242
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212

See more discussions