Just got my first PSP

7 replies
Found 17th Apr 2009
Got the 2000 delivered today in black from Choices in their sale for £80. Bargaintastic.

What essentials do I need? How do I get it hacked?

Best games to get?

7 Comments

Have a look around here for some information. It's a really good site and has helped me install custom firmware on my psp and I am not very good with this kind of stuff.

psp-hacks.com/for…27/

You may also need to check what firmware your psp 2000 is because if it is 4.0 or higher then custom firmware can not be installed. Also I think all 2000s need a pandora battery to install it. This is a good page to get M33 CFW installed.

psp-hacks.com/for…51/

HTH.

pickup a pandora from dealextreme ( i bought mine with a fake sony 4gb card for about £11 IIRC )
find the "magic memory stick maker" online and then its dead easy.

Original Poster

Sorry, I'm new to all of this. What advantages will I have getting it hacked?

IWannaBeAdored;4949733

Sorry, I'm new to all of this. What advantages will I have getting it … Sorry, I'm new to all of this. What advantages will I have getting it hacked?

Like any other console backups & homebrew software too bad you can't use IR remote though.

I think it voids your warranty though not sure?

What is the date code in the battery compartment?

Check metacritic for highly rated games.

IWannaBeAdored;4949733

Sorry, I'm new to all of this. What advantages will I have getting it … Sorry, I'm new to all of this. What advantages will I have getting it hacked?

You will be able to play homebrew games and also 'backups' ;-) directly from the memory stick.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration913
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    3. word association Game74244871
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826

See more discussions