Found 30th Mar 2009
A new Sony Ericson W705 as an upgrade from Orange but I just can't get on with it.

Was really the only quality slider they had at the time & to be honest the build quality is great compared to my old G600.
The "shake" option is great but I never use my phone for music, camera ok & it looks the part being stainless steel but like I said just doesn't agree with me so what should I do:

Keep a hold of it & hope that with a bit time I get to like it?
Or try & haggle orange for the N96..but no guarantees I will like that!

Any other phones you would recommend?

Thanks

10 Comments

Try get a C905, best phone i've had to date.

Original Poster

Tatey;4778402

Try get a C905, best phone i've had to date.

Yeah I thought about that but looks a bit chunky for going in the handbag! Alway had a slider thoigh..tried the SE 810I when they first came out & didn't like that so might just be SE I don't get on with!

i have this on its was as an upgrade from orange, im going to sell it tho as i need the money more, do you know what its worth as i cant seem to find many places that sell it lol

Original Poster

loupomm;4778538

i have this on its was as an upgrade from orange, im going to sell it tho … i have this on its was as an upgrade from orange, im going to sell it tho as i need the money more, do you know what its worth as i cant seem to find many places that sell it lol

#
It's quite new so not a lot around at the moment ebay going for around £130-180 & to by from retailer £240. It's a nice looking phone & se is always popular...just not for me!

tracymac;4778570

#It's quite new seeingly ebay going for around £130-180 & to by from … #It's quite new seeingly ebay going for around £130-180 & to by from retailer £240. It's a nice looking phone & se is always popular...just not for me!

i think each person has a preference to a certain model tbh, i have a w580i and love it, dont like samsungs lol

Original Poster

loupomm;4778581

i think each person has a preference to a certain model tbh, i have a … i think each person has a preference to a certain model tbh, i have a w580i and love it, dont like samsungs lol

I always had Nokias up until last year when i switched to my G600

is it locked to orange?

Original Poster

loupomm;4778672

is it locked to orange?

Yes it's locked

tracymac;4778725

Yes it's locked

thank you - rep left

Original Poster

loupomm;4778763

thank you - rep left

no problem

anyone go suggestions on whatelse to get?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War65
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions