JUST GOT THIS EMAIL..FROM PETROL PRICES.COM..FUEL TAX TO RISE IN 2 WEEKS!!

5 replies
Found 19th Mar 2009
Hi Paul,

Brendan here from PetrolPrices.com. I'm writing to you to let you know that in just two weeks fuel duty is going up again. It's hardly been mentioned in the mainstream press so I've written a blog to explain what's happening and how it will affect you.

petrolprices.com/blo…tml

More than 10,000 people aired their views on blog I wrote in December about fuel duty going up and we managed to get some great press coverage of the issue. Let's try and make even more noise this time leave me a comment and I'll make sure the press know how you feel.

Kind regards,

Brendan

5 Comments

oh noes! best fill up!

]Quick Link

Aaaarghh, might cost 30p more to fill up!

It's still more money to fill up the car.

And I am sorry but the dole doesn't go that far, unemployment is up, and everything is starting to rise in price again.

When the hell can we get rid of labour?

Kitten13;4681271

It's still more money to fill up the car.And I am sorry but the dole … It's still more money to fill up the car.And I am sorry but the dole doesn't go that far, unemployment is up, and everything is starting to rise in price again. When the hell can we get rid of labour?

Are you saying you're on the dole and you own a car? Why, do you need to drive to the Jobcentre?

Trickyjabs;4681435

Are you saying you're on the dole and you own a car? Why, do you need to … Are you saying you're on the dole and you own a car? Why, do you need to drive to the Jobcentre?

Maybe they live in the **** end of nowhere and there's no public transport?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52473
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions