Just got voted cold in my first posted deal, am unimpressed!

what do they want?? what's not to like about a cute penguin?

19 Comments

A good deal????

aw, have some heat from me :thumbsup:

Banned

a hot deal?

a deal that gets below -50c means the majority (rather than a few idiots) found the deal cold. So it probably was.

Try harder.

Don't worry about it....... it happens sometimes deals go cold & then slowly get voted Hot again! Good deals usually get where they should be in the end!

hotukdeals.com/ite…d=1

Original Poster

Babbabooey;3709019

aw, have some heat from me :thumbsup:

aww, thanks:friends:

brangelina;3709030

aww, thanks:friends:

I'll vote it hot too. so that should bring it above freezing. Nice and cute so will do for my wee neice for xmas :thumbsup:

Original Poster

love you all:friends::thumbsup:

dont worry about it - if you thought it a good deal some else will -

as other poster says people vote cold for various reasons - i think plain ignorance is 1 of them:-D

heat added

Banned

OMFG its a rubbish deal!

Rip off for a penguin! I want a real one for that, that can dance like in that film....Flipper!

You should be ashamed!!!!

I heated it up for you really...ignore them hun xx

my first (and only) deal started getting cold votes, it was an xbox 360 arcade and 2 new releases fable 2 and fallout 3 all for £149.99 delivered £10 for each game, at the time it was a very good deal, but i didnt let it bother me because i knew it would get voted hot soon enough and it did, got to about 160, i think your deal is hot, very cute

I must have missed your post but have now caught it thanks to this one, so heat added a good cute stocking filler.

Original Poster

ODB_69;3709126

OMFG its a rubbish deal!Rip off for a penguin! I want a real one for … OMFG its a rubbish deal!Rip off for a penguin! I want a real one for that, that can dance like in that film....Flipper!You should be ashamed!!!! I lol:-DI heated it up for you really...ignore them hun xx

heat added.

Original Poster

whatever are you implying starsparkle:shock::-D

Its hot now!

Original Poster

thanks for all the support:-D:-D

Heated ya up a bit more:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11

See more discussions