Groups

just got xbox live

iv got lost plantet, and i wanted to play it on xboxx live,any of use wantto have a battle or team battle.come on be a laugh.

how do you set it up :w00t:

2 Comments

What's it like? I'm tempted to buy it. What do u think of it?

Cheers!!

Original Poster

i was on all last night,its amazing.when your playing a team elimination on lost planet,you can hear people in the background talking over the headsets,on two of the games i got ranked 1st, and when the next game started the americans were talking about me in the background,saying that "jim sherlock in the VC again" lol.im deffo getting a wireless headset.

personally you should defo get it,its brilliant,and when i say i mean it.me and my m8 are going to play GOW tonight against some americans,cant wait.when i signed up,you get 1 month free goold account trial.first you got to make a silver acount,im sure someone can help you on that.go for iand688 youve got nothing to loose.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682232
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121

See more discussions