just got xmas tickets for harrods

now need help to plan journey from cheshire to harrods not sure which station on the 6th dec anyone help out a i'm useless at this. travel is for 2 adults and 3 kids 1 is 2 years old and we have a family railcard.not sure wether train or bus is better have to be at harrods by 4.00 pm any help would be gratefully received and any tips and hints to keep down the costs rep will be left for all santa's little helpers

8 Comments

hiya im from runcorn too!!!!!!!but i like to say cheshire:-D
if your going to harrods your best bet is to goto oldtown train station into liverpool,then from there into london

Original Poster

ok will say cheshire thanks i only said were i am as i thought it would be easier to do train stations as i never use the trains

Original Poster

do you have any maps please

linw;2814869

do you have any maps please

ill start again - sorry hun - i was on auto pilot - brain not in gear

train from yours to euston go down to underground get the northern line to leicester square then picadilly line to knightsbridge - was trying to get you straight there with out changing -

doing a map now for you

Original Poster

your a star thank you rep left

linw;2814902

your a star thank you rep left

heres underground - euston at top rightish - knightsbridge at 7 oclock:thumbsup:
bestsyndication.com/ima…gif

have a day out you can take kids to science museum - hands on for little ones - its all free - except food - :thumbsup:

Original Poster

now all i have to do is find prices for dec 6th

ok why is totally nothing showing when I look to book?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523380
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763819
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414314049
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders22

See more discussions