Groups

Just had a 3 egg omlette...

...and all 3 eggs were double yoker's!

How freaky is that?

What the hell is that all about then?

20 Comments

I bought half a dozen eggs once and they were all double yolkers, never had one before that or since. lol

i bet you were eggstatic

I thank-you.

Youre yoking right ?:?

Original Poster

richp;7656116

i bet you were eggstatic :pI thank-you.

Good yolk!

I keep hoping for the same with Cadbury's Creme Eggs. :-D

What an eggciting thread...

Eggceptional!

the yokes in this thread are ruddy awfull

wheres the eggsit :x

3 eggs huh? That's the makings of a rubber Frisbee!

Did you fold it or did you put the pan directly under the grill after one side is done (that's what I do!) That's how the French do their omelets!

Original Poster

gal2792t;7656210

3 eggs huh? That's the makings of a rubber Frisbee!Did you fold it or did … 3 eggs huh? That's the makings of a rubber Frisbee!Did you fold it or did you put the pan directly under the grill after one side is done (that's what I do!) That's how the French do their omelets!

Always under the grill. With cheese on top.

I went through of phase of living off cheese omelettes and having something like noodles or savoury rice to live on the cheap.

Put on quite a bit of weight.

my chickens lay double yolk eggs all the time.

dont like etc. . .

Foxy102;7656397

Always under the grill. With cheese on top.

What I do is stick red onion, mushrooms and Chizio for a real nice Spanish one! :thumbsup:

Ham and cheese is pretty nice too!

So you just ate twins !!!!

Original Poster

gal2792t;7656502

What I do is stick red onion, mushrooms and Chizio for a real nice … What I do is stick red onion, mushrooms and Chizio for a real nice Spanish one! :thumbsup:Ham and cheese is pretty nice too!

I had two rashers of bacon in mine.

Does that technically make it a 6 egg omellette??

P.S. you're only supposed to have 1 egg a day according to the 'experts'

ei8hty5ive;7656923

Does that technically make it a 6 egg omellette??P.S. you're only … Does that technically make it a 6 egg omellette??P.S. you're only supposed to have 1 egg a day according to the 'experts'

Everything in moderation :thumbsup:

ive had twins before

ei8hty5ive;7656923

Does that technically make it a 6 egg omellette??P.S. you're only … Does that technically make it a 6 egg omellette??P.S. you're only supposed to have 1 egg a day according to the 'experts'

Don't you mean eggxperts?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      2. Royal Mil track and trace77
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766

See more discussions