Found 20th Feb 2009
Get me spending loose change, on bread dough and a few toppings!! Made by Gordon Ramseys own hands.....Look at me, pretty fly for a white guy!!

1. Misc
  2. Pizza
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Pizza
31 Comments

racism?

lol

Banned

You wasted your money.

You should have asked the Gerbil to bring a proper one back from Italy. (But only valid if the flight back from Bucharest stops there obviously!)

Or you could have used your private plane to fly to Naples just for a pizza and then back home.

Original Poster

I did dribble it all over my italian designer scarf though, oh well was only a grand, can nick that out of my Mercedes ash tray

Was it nice?

Original Poster

chesso;4438525

Or you could have used your private plane to fly to Naples just for a … Or you could have used your private plane to fly to Naples just for a pizza and then back home.

Chezza, i don't own a private plane? I own 3
Looooooooooooooooool! xx

its a bit early for eating i tend to eat around 7ish

dont think a pizza should be worth £400...well maybe if jessica alba made it for me and it involved me eating it off.....ahem-sorry...i meant, thats a real expensive pizza,hope u enjoyed it

pghstochaj;4438537

Was it nice?

u need to look at the title dude, the pizza was only £400........how cud it taste nice!

Original Poster

pghstochaj;4438537

Was it nice?

Yeah yumtastic, i would of saved you a slice, but Gordon wanted to start bonking me, so i had to eat it fast.

acecatcher3;4438549

u need to look at the title dude, the pizza was only £400........how cud … u need to look at the title dude, the pizza was only £400........how cud it taste nice!

I didn't want to be snobby.

ps...if you happen to see jessica alba...tell her i like pizza...

Yaaaawn, wake me up when you've eaten a 400lb pizza, then I'll be impressed!

pghstochaj;4438556

I didn't want to be snobby.

well i didnt want to say anythinf either but clearly the recession is affecting her.

Lulu'sMammy;4438554

Yeah yumtastic, i would of saved you a slice, but Gordon wanted to start … Yeah yumtastic, i would of saved you a slice, but Gordon wanted to start bonking me, so i had to eat it fast.

and what about the pizza?

Wow, The JFK contines to influence.

Lulu'sMammy;4438543

Chezza, i don't own a private plane? I own 3 :)Looooooooooooooooool! xx

I thought that just for Naples you'd only take the executive jet, rather than one of the big ones for long haul! ;-)

Oh dear, hope you turned Gordon down.:w00t:

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4438554

Yeah yumtastic, i would of saved you a slice, but Gordon wanted to start … Yeah yumtastic, i would of saved you a slice, but Gordon wanted to start bonking me, so i had to eat it fast.

When he said **** you, I don't think that was quite what he meant!

Original Poster

ettam123;4438590

and what about the pizza?

Gordon was swearing throughout, kept calling me god, i mean WTF!!

The JFK;4438598

Influence and laughing at/mickey taking is rather different.

lol!!!

Original Poster

dregan;4438576

Yaaaawn, wake me up when you've eaten a 400lb pizza, then I'll be … Yaaaawn, wake me up when you've eaten a 400lb pizza, then I'll be impressed!

You knackered?

The JFK;4438598

oh dear..:?

pghstochaj;4438615

Influence and laughing at/mickey taking is rather different.

Don't you know any attention is good attention??!??!?

The JFK;4438598

wow

boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned

The JFK;4438598

Please don't troll in this thread. Every thread you post in gets locked or deleted.

Have you noticed that influence?

Lulu'sMammy;4438554

Knob

Fanny

In

Out

Done!

Original Poster

Yes so back to my pizza and bonking Gordon Ramsey antics....anybody else had similar?

dregan;4438576

Yaaaawn, wake me up when you've eaten a 400lb pizza, then I'll be … Yaaaawn, wake me up when you've eaten a 400lb pizza, then I'll be impressed!

LOL

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4438651

KnobFannyInOutDone!

You single? I'm guessing so with that performance lolololololo!

just thought id vent my anger in this thread.

was at atm machine yesterday and i needed to withdraw £600 because i was going pub (usual amount)

anyway there was an option of £10, £20, £40, £50, £60 etc

i mean come on, what peasant would take out that kind of money, i guess thats for ppl who forgot money for the car park ?

amazing eh?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Foo fighters presale code.3639
  2. Foo fighters pre sale code78
  3. Is this laptop any good37
  4. Sim deal with EU calls33

See more discussions