Groups

Just had a group of small kids trick or treat

awwww about 2 weeks early. I guess they must know me after I posted the Kit Kat offer yesterday.

25 Comments

...or they could have been part of a gang called the Calvin Klein One Massive.

I had this before, but was only a week early
    I said he was a week to early.
    He replied "I'll be on holiday in Spain as it will be half term holidays"
    I gave him something just for the cheek of coming a week early!

Monster post......

Original Poster

fanpages

...or they could have been part of a gang called the Calvin Klein One … ...or they could have been part of a gang called the Calvin Klein One Massive.

lol. I see you are paying attention to my deals. X)

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

I had this before, but was only a week earlyI said he was a week to … I had this before, but was only a week earlyI said he was a week to early. He replied "I'll be on holiday in Spain as it will be half term holidays"I gave him something just for the cheek of coming a week early!

I feel guilty when they are very young. Sadly, bigger kids see this and try their luck coming 4 or 5 times.
    few times, I have woken up to egg on my door.

shabbird

I feel guilty when they are very young. Sadly, bigger kids see this and … I feel guilty when they are very young. Sadly, bigger kids see this and try their luck coming 4 or 5 times. few times, I have woken up to egg on my door.

I normally go out on the night. Somewhat caught me out coming a week early! X)

Hope you told 'em where to go. They'll be turning up singing christmas songs next week.

I hope you sent them away and told them to come back at the proper time

miikeyblue

Hope you told 'em where to go. They'll be turning up singing christmas … Hope you told 'em where to go. They'll be turning up singing christmas songs next week.

Flamedeer comp starts tomorrow

My Wife went round the next door neighbours last halloween, to ask if they would mind turning their music down.
    She came back home with a bag of Haribos & a Chocolate orange. oO
    Edited by: "OldEnglish" 14th Oct 2016

OldEnglish

My Wife went round the next door neighbours last halloween, to ask if … My Wife went round the next door neighbours last halloween, to ask if they would mind turning their music down. She came back home with a bag of Haribos & Chocolate orange. oO

At least the bag will come in handy later tonight

None dressed as killer clowns i hope

When i was a kid well a young teen, we used to try it on a day or two before, but never 2 weeks lol.

Mark2111

Here's what to … Here's what to dohttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483609/Woman-wielding-fake-knife-handed-trick-treat-children-real-lambs-heart-knocked-door.html

Got some in the freezer

Answer the door dressed as a clown and give each one of them a card with the childline number printed on it.

I'll send my youngest out alone for Halloween this year he'll be alright he's got a big enough knife he can handle himself

shabbird

I feel guilty when they are very young. Sadly, bigger kids see this and … I feel guilty when they are very young. Sadly, bigger kids see this and try their luck coming 4 or 5 times. few times, I have woken up to egg on my door.

Kids, you've just got to love them. oO

Nearly time to put the lights out and hide behind the couch. X)

Give em a satsuma and send em on their way

GAVINLEWISHUKD

I had this before, but was only a week earlyI said he was a week to … I had this before, but was only a week earlyI said he was a week to early. He replied "I'll be on holiday in Spain as it will be half term holidays"I gave him something just for the cheek of coming a week early!

​We used to say things like that, a week before and after, as well as the big night itself, different masks used and not the exact same houses.£££

Some of the comments X)
    Edited by: "EN1GMA" 14th Oct 2016

I usually just leave a box of sweets on my doorstep with a little note asking the kids to take one item and have a lovely night. It's worked great for the last 2 years and the kids are mainly respectful of the request! Shocking for Bolton I know!

and ppl are trying to stop these clown ppl, I say more clowns and keep the kids off the streets

top tip for earning extra cash, it is very unlucky to turn away your first carol singer of the year, so when visiting friends from the end of October I always knock on the door and start singing, I can usually get about £20
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764378
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846236
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1422
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32181

See more discussions