Found 22nd Nov 2010
With the gf, what do you guys do when you get in a fight with your OH? im just gonna go get wasted

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
53 Comments

Banned

inb4 someone tells an unfunny domestic abuse joke.

just pin her down and tap that ass...

plenty more fish in dundee m8-still havent encountered my niece tho have you?lol!

what a oh

Usually I apologise

drinking prob wont help but red tube might

Supermod

I usually ignore her until she realises I was right all along.

YOU have a GF ? oO

choc1969

YOU have a GF ? oO

doesn't everyone have a grand father?

Original Poster

barky

plenty more fish in dundee m8-still havent encountered my niece tho have … plenty more fish in dundee m8-still havent encountered my niece tho have you?lol!

Dont think so, ive been behaving the last couple of months

choc1969

YOU have a GF ? oO

ye but prob not for much longer haha

I would apologize but ive done **** all wrong, so im just really annoyed, 15 pack of bud, a half of whiskey and some bangin tunes will sort it out on my end haha

Banned

i hit her till she bleeds

Sloth/Mod

Watch TV?? Have a snack?? Be a man................and cry?? X)

Banned

vibeone

inb4 someone tells an unfunny domestic abuse joke.

usniff

i hit her till she bleeds

VB1 - repping the misk.

Original Poster

Syzable

Watch TV?? Have a snack?? Be a man................and cry?? X)

There will prob be some tears at some point haha

go back **** and act like nothing happened

Just apologise and grovel. You may have done nothing wrong,but easier just to take the blame and get on with it.

Makes life easier.

Go and hump someone else

when i have a massive fight with my girlfriend i always clean the toilet until its gleaming and her toothbrush brissles are brown

With the gf, what do you guys do when you get in a fight with your OH? im … With the gf, what do you guys do when you get in a fight with your OH? im just gonna go get wasted

lol fights, my gyal knows her place, she dun know she licked if she dare chat back.

u wasteman fam

Banned

I always get the old device out..

http://www.themorningstarr.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/chainsaw.jpg

I just keep turning up the TV until i win the argument.

DragonChris

Just apologise and grovel. You may have done nothing wrong,but easier … Just apologise and grovel. You may have done nothing wrong,but easier just to take the blame and get on with it.Makes life easier.

if she means something to you, i would just do what this guy says

nightstud

if she means something to you, i would just do what this guy says

Is that your child in your avatar? Adopting that attitude only makes like easier in the short term. Partners are like young kids, you have to show them who is boss, if you just try and make life easier you get walked over eventually.

OP, if you stick with that philosophy, 1 day you'll meet a girl who realises you are in charge.

publicnme

Is that your child in your avatar? Adopting that attitude only makes like … Is that your child in your avatar? Adopting that attitude only makes like easier in the short term. Partners are like young kids, you have to show them who is boss, if you just try and make life easier you get walked over eventually.OP, if you stick with that philosophy, 1 day you'll meet a girl who realises you are in charge.

yh it is. lol ok if you say so, but dont you also think that you should pick your battles? somethings are not worth the hassle, more so if you love them?

Just have "make up sex" even if she dose not want it!!!!!!!(_;)

nlambert

lmao, so funny but sooooo wrong

nlambert

This.....but it is surprise sex

i'd say make up sex and lots of it, she will soon forget about the arguing im sure lol

Banned

DragonChris

Just apologise and grovel. You may have done nothing wrong,but easier … Just apologise and grovel. You may have done nothing wrong,but easier just to take the blame and get on with it.Makes life easier.

until the next time

Banned

uglybeautyqueen

i'd say make up sex and lots of it, she will soon forget about the … i'd say make up sex and lots of it, she will soon forget about the arguing im sure lol

See I'm not sure you're fully understanding how girls work....

vibeone

See I'm not sure you're fully understanding how girls work....

its all us girls really want lol

Banned

uglybeautyqueen

its all us girls really want lol

Inb4 you get a load of PMs, and I get accused of sending them.

vibeone

Inb4 you get a load of PMs, and I get accused of sending them.

thanks for the pm

Remind her that she is a female and her opinions don't count for anything

nip to the garage and by her some cheap ass flowers and grovel for forgivness

LOL i must laugh at half the guys here giving it the big man routine,half of them will have no GF and the other half will be the 1s groveling afterwards saying i love you loads baby i'm sorry and if they say not then they talkin out there a**

differences between guys n gals after an argument.
guys want to have sex before making up
gals want to make up before having sex.

vinylkiller

LOL i must laugh at half the guys here giving it the big man routine,half … LOL i must laugh at half the guys here giving it the big man routine,half of them will have no GF and the other half will be the 1s groveling afterwards saying i love you loads baby i'm sorry and if they say not then they talkin out there a**

Give it a rest. The only one talking out of their **** is you

CFC_Mark

Give it a rest. The only one talking out of their **** is you

single? mammys boy or in the dog house???

I don't do anything, we don't fight! The worst is a few cross words and then it's simple....Naked make up's!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?45
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651

See more discussions