Just had my driving test cancelled - no reason given

not impressed. i had it timed perfectly - have it next week, so if (when) I fail i could rebook it for after exams...
GRR!!!

10 Comments

Cancelling a test
A minimum of three working days is normally needed to cancel or re-schedule a theory or practical test and obtain a refund of the test fee. However, a shorter period may be accepted if a client is ill and can produce a doctor's certificate. If the Driving Standards Agency has to cancel a test, a client should be offered a refund.

is it driving you round the bend? :?

That's a bit annoying - hope you get another one sorted soon. Good luck with the test and exams

dont talk like that even if you are joking, if you think you are going to fail, you have already lost.

good luck

black gerbil1;8497855

dont talk like that even if you are joking, if you think you are going to … dont talk like that even if you are joking, if you think you are going to fail, you have already lost. good luck

Wise words! Think positive

I used to work at a driving school and the amount they would cancel tests without a decent explanation was shocking! The offending test centres have shut down now though, which says a lot.

Good luck with your test when you do have it!

black gerbil1;8497855

dont talk like that even if you are joking, if you think you are going to … dont talk like that even if you are joking, if you think you are going to fail, you have already lost. good luck

BG1 being serious for once!:thumbsup:

fwiw i own a 66k bmw

black gerbil1;8498101

fwiw i own a 66k bmw

66k? thats a lot mileage for a beamer.....you should buy a new one lol

cbryanp;8497864

Wise words! Think positive

from BG1 as well ;-):whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523407
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214080
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343

See more discussions