Just had my Ipod touch delivered

14 replies
Found 21st Jun 2009
Finally been converted to by an ipod touch and was wondering if anyone could rec any essential apps that i should download with it?

14 Comments

flight control is a great game for only 59p, i would say shazam too but you need a mic for that

8pm on a sunday? Blimey good company to do that LOL

Download rotorumpus. My OH made it!

torapoole;5553085

Download rotorumpus. My OH made it!

Ohhh i want my iPhone back now just so i can try it

Can you use Skype/SIP VoiP apps on the 2nd Gen Touch?

RuthIess;5553118

Ohhh i want my iPhone back now just so i can try it

Well he always says that he thinks it's awful and tells people not to buy it so maybe don't waste your money :whistling: Sweet of you though!

torapoole;5553179

Well he always says that he thinks it's awful and tells people not to buy … Well he always says that he thinks it's awful and tells people not to buy it so maybe don't waste your money :whistling: Sweet of you though!

How much is it? Well i can't anyway coz i traded my iPhone for a HTC Touch HD. Gotta be ok for Apple to accept it lol. Does he get £££ if people do download it?

Original Poster

RuthIess;5553002

8pm on a sunday? Blimey good company to do that LOL

http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/82689341/17302044

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5553119

Can you use Skype/SIP VoiP apps on the 2nd Gen Touch?

Damn your avvy puts me of posting:)

clondikemike;5553285

Damn your avvy puts me of posting:)

lol lol lol :-D

souljacker;5552992

flight control is a great game for only 59p, i would say shazam too but … flight control is a great game for only 59p, i would say shazam too but you need a mic for that

Thats awesome

pandora box tells you all the apps that are reduced daily :thumbsup:

Chaos

RuthIess;5553200

How much is it? Well i can't anyway coz i traded my iPhone for a HTC … How much is it? Well i can't anyway coz i traded my iPhone for a HTC Touch HD. Gotta be ok for Apple to accept it lol. Does he get £££ if people do download it?

I think it's £1.19 and yeah he gets a bit of money from it but pennies really. I actually think it's a good game and he is just being self deprecating but then I guess I would say that as I'm his gf!

torapoole;5553538

I think it's £1.19 and yeah he gets a bit of money from it but pennies … I think it's £1.19 and yeah he gets a bit of money from it but pennies really. I actually think it's a good game and he is just being self deprecating but then I guess I would say that as I'm his gf!

That's cheap enough id buy it now if i could
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.612
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1016
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604811
    4. Leicester sack their manager!1222

See more discussions