Just had to laugh

Banned
Had a Nigerian scammer buy my item, the usual fake paypal emails were sent etc, Ithen the scammers account was disabled and they sent a fake Ebay email saying ihe account was wrongfully closed etc.

Got another email from buyer saying if I dont send item they will contact Ebay and report me as a scammer, and take legal action with the police against me.

So they are giving me one last chance to send the phone.

Um it was a ds lite they bid on.

9 Comments

haha, silly people

how do you know they are nigerian?

geeadamg;2388961

the location usualy says it all!!

Original Poster Banned

geeadamg;2388961

By the Nigerian address they gave

Its rediculous the amount of these people on ebay. It happened to me so much i stopped putting electrical items on there. I put motorola razr old one on there and they bid it up to £649.11
Like i would believe someone was going to pay that much. they are not only stupid but so THICK!!!

hollypinder;2389254

Its rediculous the amount of these people on ebay. It happened to me so … Its rediculous the amount of these people on ebay. It happened to me so much i stopped putting electrical items on there. I put motorola razr old one on there and they bid it up to £649.11 Like i would believe someone was going to pay that much. they are not only stupid but so THICK!!!

A razr one for £650 I'll take two!:-D

geeadamg;2388961

supercell;2388966

By the Nigerian address they gave

:lol:

hollypinder;2389254

Its rediculous the amount of these people on ebay. It happened to me so … Its rediculous the amount of these people on ebay. It happened to me so much i stopped putting electrical items on there. I put motorola razr old one on there and they bid it up to £649.11 Like i would believe someone was going to pay that much. they are not only stupid but so THICK!!!

Yet they continue to do it which must mean that they are actually successful enough to make money out of it. Unfortunately there are obviously some very naive people in the world that will believe these scammers.

Just read this thread.... hope you managed to get to the post office in time to send it out - I don't think they have internet in prison
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1332
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396139
    3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam55
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104

See more discussions