Groups

Just had to tell you.....

Took my kids to McDonald's yesterday. I had a Spree voucher for 'Buy a meal get a meal'
    I also had an instant win Monopoly sticker from last week for a free cheeseburger.
    After sitting down with our meal we realised we had won a McFlurry. When we got our McFlurry, we won an Apple pie!
    So, to recap......2 medium value meals, 1 cheeseburger, 1 McFlurry & 1 Apple pie for a grand total of ..........

£3.69!!!
    Just thought I'd share.

16 Comments

Thanks for letting us know.

the apple pies are always so hot.i like the strawberry milkshakes.

In b4 the 'shouldnt feed ur kids mcdonalds / full of crap' brigade ..........

mmmmm nuggets ... yum yum

Vanilla milkshake 4 me

Banned

magough;4867216

Vanilla milkshake 4 me

+1 but make mine a banana

Banned

oh wut, w8? i thought it said u won an apple i-pod not an apple pie!!! LMAO

DangerGod;4867249

oh wut, w8? i thought it said u won an apple i-pod not an apple pie!!! … oh wut, w8? i thought it said u won an apple i-pod not an apple pie!!! LMAO

:roll:

Pity they don't sell National lottery tickets!!!!!!!!!
    you might want to buy one anyway, hopefully your luck isn't restricted to McDonalds!

DangerGod;4867249

oh wut, w8? i thought it said u won an apple i-pod not an apple pie!!! … oh wut, w8? i thought it said u won an apple i-pod not an apple pie!!! LMAO

:roll: trust you

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;4867290

:roll: trust you

lol shhhush it

DangerGod;4867298

lol shhhush it

:-D

Banned

:w00t::w00t::w00t: HOW Comes???...............Since it started on 18th march, i won nothing!!!!!!.................... not even a HMV voucher that everyone seems to be getting. !!!:oops:

we went on monday and got a fruit bag (booooooooooo) and a mcflurry (yipeeeee) yet to redeem both....

Mcdonalds best desert was the Applie Pie & Ice Cream on a tray with sauce! Don't know why they got rid of it.

Original Poster

jjcaho;4867384

:w00t::w00t::w00t: HOW Comes???...............Since it started on 18th … :w00t::w00t::w00t: HOW Comes???...............Since it started on 18th march, i won nothing!!!!!!.................... not even a HMV voucher that everyone seems to be getting. !!!:oops:

I got 2 HMV vouchers the same day as I got the cheeseburger! Yesterday was only the second time I've been to McD's since the promo started!

DarkKnight;4867186

Thanks for letting us know.

Power post.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions