Groups

Just in case there is a santa.....

....please post your christmas list here.

Please dont ask for world peace, leave that to miss world contenders, this is a purely materialistic thread.

5 THINGS MAX

146 Comments

there isnt.... :-(

for myself all i want:

the new boots i want in town...

new coat....

then i'd like to affford what i want to get my boys - not looking good though :-(

£100,000:thumbsup:

what would you like michelle?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6659403

there isnt.... :-(

ooops, my bad :oops:

loupomm;6659408

for myself all i want:the new boots i want in town...new coat....then i'd … for myself all i want:the new boots i want in town...new coat....then i'd like to affford what i want to get my boys - not looking good though :-(

fur coat? [SIZE="1"]and no knickerss hehehe[/SIZE]

flp14344;6659410

£100,000:thumbsup:

yeah right, even santa's not that generous :roll:

1. A pair of gina tatum shoes
    2. A Chloe bag
    3. A cashmere jumper Dress
    4. edhardy jeans and t-shirt
    5. Pair of crystal chandelier earring

That would = one happy me lol

Original Poster

boothy;6659432

what would you like michelle?

I would like the most humungousest bunch of flowers ever :-D

what about you boothy boy?

New kingsize mattress

Tall, sexy, single, fit boyfriend

46" sony bravia

Holiday in Mauritius

Plot of land with planning permission for a detached 4 bed, 1 swiming pool and small farm near Bristol :-D

michelleleemoo;6659454

I would like the most humungousest bunch of flowers ever :-Dwhat about … I would like the most humungousest bunch of flowers ever :-Dwhat about you boothy boy?

couple of first class tickets to Bangkok

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6659450

1. A pair of gina tatum shoes2. A Chloe bag3. A cashmere jumper Dress4. … 1. A pair of gina tatum shoes2. A Chloe bag3. A cashmere jumper Dress4. edhardy jeans and t-shirt5. Pair of crystal chandelier earring That would = one happy me lol

no 1 and 5 you can get away with as they have to come in pairs, yr pushing it with no 4 luv, nice try but one will have to go, if you cant decide I will be king soloman

tinkerbell28;6659474

A holiday longer than 4 days if the kids behave :lol:My husband home for … A holiday longer than 4 days if the kids behave :lol:My husband home for Crimbo.Pefume.A baby.ClothesIn no particular order.......

I hope hubby comes home before the baby :whistling:

if i ask for the winner of miss world, does she come bundled with world peace.........?

Pretty good deal if you ask me, everyones a winner! :whistling:

new duvet set

perfume

some nice silver jewellery

vouchers for a health spa

black stillettos that wont hurt my feet

michelleleemoo;6659483

no 1 and 5 you can get away with as they have to come in pairs, yr … no 1 and 5 you can get away with as they have to come in pairs, yr pushing it with no 4 luv, nice try but one will have to go, if you cant decide I will be king soloman

Well i leave santa a M and S mince pie so i think i should get the both :thumbsup::thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;6659474

A holiday longer than 4 days if the kids behave :lol:My husband home for … A holiday longer than 4 days if the kids behave :lol:My husband home for Crimbo.Pefume.A baby.ClothesIn no particular order.......

How on earth you gonna wrap the baby, it's gonna tear the wrapping paper? xxx

michelleleemoo;6659483

no 1 and 5 you can get away with as they have to come in pairs, yr … no 1 and 5 you can get away with as they have to come in pairs, yr pushing it with no 4 luv, nice try but one will have to go, if you cant decide I will be king soloman

I'm getting old,i've never even heard of 1 & 4:w00t:

pyjamas
    armani code
    slippers
    boots
    more pyjamas

tinkerbell28;6659519

Na I will be wrapping me, ;-) to make one myself:whistling:

I couldnt have put it better myself.

I'd wrap you all up for him if I were there!! lol

Good luck babe, girly baby dust all over you xxx

Original Poster

choc1969;6659467

New kingsize mattressTall, sexy, single, fit boyfriend46" sony … New kingsize mattressTall, sexy, single, fit boyfriend46" sony braviaHoliday in MauritiusPlot of land with planning permission for a detached 4 bed, 1 swiming pool and small farm near Bristol :

I have friends with land in mauritius so if you change no 2 you could in effect get 4 and 5 :w00t:

tinkerbell28;6659474

erm not sure if santa does extras

boothy;6659476

couple of first class tickets to Bangkok

im not even going to ask :oops:

jellybaby22;6659481

55 inch led tvhd video camerablu ray home cinema systemcaribbean … 55 inch led tvhd video camerablu ray home cinema systemcaribbean cruisenew car

good stuff :thumbsup:

Banned

love

happiness

food

warmth

cup of tea

DLM;6659552

love happinessfoodwarmthcup of tea

I can supply all of the above

Will just put kettle on :w00t:

Hmmm will come back to this - can't think of anything at the mo but alot of the lists made me smile

I dont have any christmas desires... wahhh.

Hi DLM xxx

Original Poster

bitseylango;6659509

new duvet set perfumesome nice silver jewelleryvouchers for a health … new duvet set perfumesome nice silver jewelleryvouchers for a health spablack stillettos that wont hurt my feet

god yr easy pleased :roll::p

deb8z;6659516

I'm getting old,i've never even heard of 1 & 4:w00t:

comes before 69 ;-)

Original Poster

choc1969;6659566

I can supply all of the aboveWill just put kettle on :w00t:

well you just go ahead and skip over my reply, and for what I ask you, a cup of char, shocking choc, just shocking :w00t:

I'll buy stuff for everyone on their list (only gals) PM your adresses!! :thumbsup:

Naeem786;6659616

I'll buy stuff for everyone on their list (only gals) PM your adresses!! … I'll buy stuff for everyone on their list (only gals) PM your adresses!! :thumbsup:

What if people don't have a list:w00t:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6659620

nice idea but if my oh wrapped me a cup of tea and some food ......i … nice idea but if my oh wrapped me a cup of tea and some food ......i would go mental

:giggle:

Original Poster

deb8z;6659635

Jonathon Woss has :-D

michelleleemoo;6659647

Jonathon Woss has :-D

pmsl !!

michelleleemoo;6659544

I have friends with land in mauritius so if you change no 2 you could in … I have friends with land in mauritius so if you change no 2 you could in effect get 4 and 5 :w00t:

michelleleemoo;6659607

well you just go ahead and skip over my reply, and for what I ask you, a … well you just go ahead and skip over my reply, and for what I ask you, a cup of char, shocking choc, just shocking :w00t:

:oops: my bad......just your beauty is sooooooo distracting lol

spank me :whistling:

michelleleemoo;6659584

god yr easy pleased :roll::p

thats my clean list :whistling:

Original Poster

deb8z;6659655

pmsl !!

oh dear, catheter for you it is then :?

choc1969;6659657

:oops: my bad......just your beauty is sooooooo distracting lolspank me … :oops: my bad......just your beauty is sooooooo distracting lolspank me :whistling:

here we go, its coming up to christmas and the sweet talking starts :roll::p

Original Poster

bitseylango;6659670

thats my clean list :whistling:

ooooh you got another list for baaad santa :-D

that film btw is hi-waaaawious :w00t:

deb8z;6659635

Erm...then they dont get anything? :?

Banned

choc1969;6659566

I can supply all of the aboveWill just put kettle on :w00t:

It's a deal :-D

michelleleemoo;6659677

oh dear, catheter for you it is then :?here we go, its coming up to … oh dear, catheter for you it is then :?here we go, its coming up to christmas and the sweet talking starts :roll::p

well stop flaunting your stockings if you don't want something black and hard left for you :whistling:

hmmmm i'd like

new slippers
    washing machine - hmmmm - the one i have is crap!!
    new dressing down
    some choccys

thats about it for me, don't really need anything, as long as my boys get what they want i'm happy

michelleleemoo;6659712

ooooh you got another list for baaad santa :-Dthat film btw is … ooooh you got another list for baaad santa :-Dthat film btw is hi-waaaawious :w00t:

my new list

D_C
    Boothy
    Moo
    Lynchy
    Acecatcher

all wrapped up in big red bows..........and very little else ;-)

night all x

Original Poster

Naeem786;6659722

Erm...then they dont get anything? :?

what if its as long as yr arm? :?

the list that is :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22