Groups

Just Jailbroke my iPhone 4 BUT...

...all my 'paid for' apps are missing from the home screen upon rebooting - it's exactly how it is when I first purchased the phone (no apps) does anyone know how to fix?

15 Comments

Banned

respring it

Banned

Or sync it back to the back up you did before JB'in

lewt

Or sync it back to the back up you did before JB'in

Yep sync back from the backup you made on itunes.

Original Poster

I have done a back up, but will it be okay to restore from back up - will I lose the jailbreak or brick it? (apologies if the questions seem sill, but haven't jailbroken since my last iPhone over a year ago - have forgotten)

Pr3cious18

I have done a back up, but will it be okay to restore from back up - will … I have done a back up, but will it be okay to restore from back up - will I lose the jailbreak or brick it? (apologies if the questions seem sill, but haven't jailbroken since my last iPhone over a year ago - have forgotten)

You will be fine All your doing is backing up your phones contents again, (Contacts, Apps) The jailbreak will remain.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Yes, we all just told you to do it so you would brick it.

So basically, I am free to restore & back up via itunes... Just not update?

Original Poster

steev08

You will be fine All your doing is backing up your phones contents … You will be fine All your doing is backing up your phones contents again, (Contacts, Apps) The jailbreak will remain.

Thanx a bunch - now sorted, thank you again!
    Edited by: "Pr3cious18" 20th Jun 2011

Pr3cious18

Thanx a bunch - now sorted, thank you again!

You're welcome

which softwear did u use to jailbrake

Original Poster

Tiger786

which softwear did u use to jailbrake

Redsn0w... I was running 4.3.3 and it worked fine

op, dont do it, its illegal.

god help you if you have to take your expensive iphone into the apple shop, voids your warranty and you may get arrested.

get an android no need to jailbreak and all above board ;]

Banned

sedd33

op, dont do it, its illegal.god help you if you have to take your … op, dont do it, its illegal.god help you if you have to take your expensive iphone into the apple shop, voids your warranty and you may get arrested.get an android no need to jailbreak and all above board ;]

Arrested,don't be a jackass.

dcx_badass

Jailbreaking isn't illegal you idiot.

Actually, in the UK it is illegal. It is now legal in the USA though.

Original Poster

sedd33

op, dont do it, its illegal.god help you if you have to take your … op, dont do it, its illegal.god help you if you have to take your expensive iphone into the apple shop, voids your warranty and you may get arrested.get an android no need to jailbreak and all above board ;]

Ha ha... Funny! Had an Android before this phone... Bored me!

Banned

dcx_badass

Please show me where. And before you do, Apple don't make laws.

Yeah it ain't illegal at all. I have mine JB'd and will until apple make their SMS app like bitesms and allow custom icons and a 5 item dock. After they do that I will have no reason to JB.

I don't download cracked apps.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop screen backlight issue12
      2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..59
      3. Xbox one region11
      4. Best Handheld Emulator?1221

See more discussions