Just missed out on dualshock3. AHHHH!!!

Lost my credit card on a night out last week, then the £18 deal popped up and ive been waiting for my new card to turn up. turns up today and the price is back to £30. sods law

5 Comments

i got like 10, ill email you my ebay username if interested op.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;7432733

I'm sure there'll be plenty on ebay soon enough. You never know some … I'm sure there'll be plenty on ebay soon enough. You never know some kind soul on here may sell you one of the extra ones they ordered.

yeah for something closer to the £30 mark i bet! ill give it a look in anyway cheers :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;7432740

i got like 10, ill email you my ebay username if interested op.

sounds great mate, how much you selling for though?:thumbsup:

manchesterjim;7432769

yeah for something closer to the £30 mark i bet! ill give it a look in … yeah for something closer to the £30 mark i bet! ill give it a look in anyway cheers :thumbsup:sounds great mate, how much you selling for though?:thumbsup:

when I get them about £28

black gerbil1;7432822

didnt think you needed the money

black gerbil1;7432822

I would rather pay the extra £2 than fund your entreprenural exploits given the crass way in which you gloated over th fact you reportidly had 10 (or just wait till they are cheaper elsewhere)but good luck. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions