Groups

Just my rant!

Is it just me or does it look like someone is having fun in the deals threat just voting everything cold?! I just posted what I thought was a great deal and it's gone to -! Everything is actually but no comments! If i vote something cold then i would explain why, would you?

8 Comments

Just had a look at your deals and one is on the front page so they cant all be cold.

Its back up now to 6 deg now.
    Hmmm, I don't vote either way on an item if its not of interest to me.
    I don't go around voting cold if I don't like the look of something.
    I agree people are probably just voting it cold for the sake of it, looks like a good deal to me.

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;2169432

Just had a look at your deals and one is on the front page so they cant … Just had a look at your deals and one is on the front page so they cant all be cold.

Yeah they seem to be alright now, weird though as there was about 6 items, 2 of them were mine, in the new bit, and all of them were on minus yet not one had a comment on it! strange, oh well, it's how it all works I suppose :-D

Original Poster

nikkib123;2169444

Its back up now to 6 deg now. Hmmm, I don't vote either way on an item if … Its back up now to 6 deg now. Hmmm, I don't vote either way on an item if its not of interest to me.I don't go around voting cold if I don't like the look of something.I agree people are probably just voting it cold for the sake of it, looks like a good deal to me.

Same here regarding if it's not of interest as if i'm not interested in it i won't know if it's a good deal or not really. :-D:-D

I think it is polite to say why you have voted cold otherwise people are wondering why it is cold!
    I certainly wonder all the time!
    I think also part of the cold voting is just following the trend - e.g when it is already cold when you look at a deal people are more inclined to vote it cold themselves!

strong colour.

yeah people often vote without thinking (sounds like the london elections!) just depends on their mood. so i wont take it personally. i dont post deals anymore coz someone usually beats me to it.

i generally give hot vote if it's a hot deal, or if it could benefit someone. and i dont tend to vote cold unless it is really really bad lazy post. lol

As Kippy says, try not to take it personally. :friends: Unfortunately lots of people vote deals cold without leaving a reason. Although it is prefered that you give a reason, it isn't mandatory, so they are perfectly within their rights to do so.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3944
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313

See more discussions