Groups

Just nearly had a crash in my parents car :(

I was in the left lane and there was a queue of cars in the right somebody in the right decided to come into my lane right beside me and they came so close, the people behind me beeped them and I had to swerve I basically shat myself (not literally)

Cant believe somebody doesnt check their mirrors before changing lanes and yes im feeling like a rant, think this is the perfect place to come.

16 Comments

Banned

get your own car , less stress

Banned

take the tram next time

Original Poster

goldmax

get your own car , less stress

I would but my mums is a lovely little yaris that only costs £400 on insurance instead of £1,800

Reminds me of Back to the Future:
    Biff Tannen: I can't believe you'd *loan* me your car without telling me it had a blind spot. I could've been killed!
    Or that awful woman Maureen Rees: youtube.com/wat…xVc

i always look around before changing lane as you can't always see the person beside you in the mirror

Banned

OP - this story was a let down after grabbing us with the headline

Original Poster

that was pretty much is spod haha

I was expecting a story detailing how your schumacheresque driving skills saved you from certain death in a highspeed multi car collision in a car park or something.

Crap thread brah.

Banned

True story ..........I really did have an accident once , I was driving a van towing a trailer full of slabs, but the van was too small and it started snaking and I collided with a girl in a fiat coming the other way , what happened next was police and fire brigade and to cut a long story short I was up for dangerous driving BUT the police lost my file after many court appearances and they did a deal for careless driving , 6 points and medium fine

cool story bro

admit you shat yourself and this thread will pick up

Banned

t0mm

cool story bro

cool 'true' story bro

Original Poster

Guess it would of been worse if you'd had been beside me goldmax lol I wouldnt of done u for dangerous driving tho

Banned

golemsmate

Guess it would of been worse if you'd had been beside me goldmax lol I … Guess it would of been worse if you'd had been beside me goldmax lol I wouldnt of done u for dangerous driving tho

she got paid out from my insurers ............£86,000

goldmax

cool 'true' story bro

wasn't aimed at you bro.

goldmax

True story ..........I really did have an accident once , I was driving a … True story ..........I really did have an accident once , I was driving a van towing a trailer full of slabs, but the van was too small and it started snaking and I collided with a girl in a fiat coming the other way , what happened next was police and fire brigade and to cut a long story short I was up for dangerous driving BUT the police lost my file after many court appearances and they did a deal for careless driving , 6 points and medium fine

i got 6 points for driving without due care and attention years ago i was silly and stupid in those days.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate13
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931595
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions