Just need to vent

So the other half is always picking me up on singing the wrong words in songs, i'm sick to death of her searching for the correct lyrics and then correcting me.

Right now she is typing away on some shopping deals site trying to put me down, after xmas is over and she's done all the cooking and washing up she's getting thrown out of here and my mistress of six years is moving in.

18 Comments

You tell her!!!!!!!

I'm with you brother.
Never stop the singing.

Maybe if you were both singing from the same hymn sheet you'd be happy...

Its not a mistress no matter what it may say on the box so leave it in the garage

Sounds like you need a swift kick in the dangly objects Transit, I hope the rant is true up to the typing away part. After that it's simply cruel...sorry but I was cheated on and left with not only my kid, but his from a previous marriage. It was hell....

What lyrics do you sing to this track OP?

youtube.com/wat…XcQ

Original Poster

Henvig

Sounds like you need a swift kick in the dangly objects Transit, I hope … Sounds like you need a swift kick in the dangly objects Transit, I hope the rant is true up to the typing away part. After that it's simply cruel...sorry but I was cheated on and left with not only my kid, but his from a previous marriage. It was hell....

What have i started here oO

Henvig

Sounds like you need a swift kick in the dangly objects Transit, I hope … Sounds like you need a swift kick in the dangly objects Transit, I hope the rant is true up to the typing away part. After that it's simply cruel...sorry but I was cheated on and left with not only my kid, but his from a previous marriage. It was hell....

The OP was clearly joking.

Original Poster

Transformers

The OP was clearly joking.

Nevertheless i find myself guarding my dangly bits. X)

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/nxkih3.jpg.gif

Funny is in the ear of the hearer, or in this case the experience of the reader transit. I'm not going to find infidelity a laughing matter, now incorrect lyrics, very funny.

transit

Nevertheless i find myself guarding my dangly bits. X)

Good, there's no excuse for baaad singing...

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Puppy-Sleeping.gif

Id keep singing the wrong words just to wind her up. Who cares if the words are wrong!!

HA! Too late buddy ... I've changed the locks!

''Dancing queen, Feel the beat from the tangerine, oh yeah'' X)

"the fire still burns at night, my mammaries are warm and clear..."

youtube.com/wat…_R8
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523407
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214080
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343

See more discussions