Groups

just noticed that hukd is 373 members shy of 200,000 became pointless- on other things dj hero any one seen the price

Banned
    thats a lot of members
    almost 200,000

dj hero £169 hefty price tag

26 Comments

let the multi's commence lol

Banned

Hang on while I create some more duplicate usernames

Original Poster Banned

i think thats the equivalant of an entire small town using the site

Banned

No, you'll find 100,000 of those are banned members and they've all gone on to create a new user name.

I know one user who has been banned 6+ times on different usernames but they all go towards the total of members even though it is only one physical person.

Banned

lumoruk;6315224

No, you'll find 100,000 of those are banned members and they've all gone … No, you'll find 100,000 of those are banned members and they've all gone on to create a new user name.I know one user who has been banned 6+ times on different usernames but they all go towards the total of members even though it is only one physical person.

speak for yourself

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6315205

let the multi's commence lol

lumoruk;6315208

Hang on while I create some more duplicate usernames

hmmm true point,

dj_urban;6315212

i think thats the equivalant of an entire small town using the site

A small town :? It's not far off the population of Derby.

Banned

lumoruk;6315224

No, you'll find 100,000 of those are banned members and they've all gone … No, you'll find 100,000 of those are banned members and they've all gone on to create a new user name.I know one user who has been banned 6+ times on different usernames but they all go towards the total of members even though it is only one physical person.

I know a few users that could do with being banned :?

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;6315224

really :w00t:
    i thought the banned members users woudl get deleted or go off the count register, mb there should be a seperate count for active/unbanned members

sculpturatus;6315265

ditto ;-)

Yes a good portion of that are active multi user id's and banned members

Original Poster Banned

sculpturatus;6315265

+1 im amazed at some of the users who have been suspended continusly and not been banned, dont mention any users lol

Original Poster Banned

starting to think this thread is a bit pointless now lol

Banned

dj_urban;6315287

starting to:?

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;6315297

starting to:?

il rephrase it pointless, :-D

has anyone seen how much dj hero costs £169 :w00t:

and still the same old faces in misc

I know......... we need a welcome to new members thread :lol:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2556/3718356547_c0065dd78c.jpg

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;6315318

and still the same old faces in miscI know......... we need a welcome to … and still the same old faces in miscI know......... we need a welcome to new members thread :lol:

+1 lol i used to go on for deals,started posting them by registering , started using fsa/ft then moved into misc which i spend most time lol at the random threads/ delusinal ones :lol:
    still use fs/ft sometimes

Banned

MinstrelMan;6315318

I know......... we need a welcome to new members thread :lol:

There should be a thread where new members can post but anyone with more than 20 posts aren't allowed in, but you would get the usual single mums with 10,000+ posts on here jumping in saying "HELLOOO any hot single guys around!!??? hell if you're taken I'll send you some hot photos of me!!"

I lol becuase we had 2 of these threads in the past...... I got infractionated upon in each :lol:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ad/

Banned

lumoruk;6315352

There should be a thread where new members can post but anyone with more … There should be a thread where new members can post but anyone with more than 20 posts aren't allowed in, but you would get the usual single mums with 10,000+ posts on here jumping in saying "HELLOOO any hot single guys around!!??? hell if you're taken I'll send you some hot photos of me!!"

speaking of delusional:roll:

Banned

casparwhite;6315383

speaking of delusional:roll:

You're right you'd get all the desperate single ugly blokes from here with 6,000+ posts jumping in asking if any of them were hot single mums ;-)

lumoruk;6315401

You're right you'd get all the desperate single ugly blokes from here … You're right you'd get all the desperate single ugly blokes from here with 6,000+ posts jumping in asking if any of them were hot single mums ;-)

disclaimer: I have 8000+ but acuratly described as above. :thumbsup:

Banned

lumoruk;6315401

You're right you'd get all the desperate single ugly blokes from here … You're right you'd get all the desperate single ugly blokes from here with 6,000+ posts jumping in asking if any of them were hot single mums ;-)

again speak for yourself:roll:

Banned

casparwhite;6315456

again speak for yourself:roll:

I'm not single

Banned

dj_urban;6315287

Its OK, it will fade into insignificance with the rest of em :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions