Groups

Just opened my tub of ben and jerrys half baked and the...

Cookie Dough and Brownies which are usually nice and soft are just rock hard and crumbling apart! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@............thanks tesco

10 Comments

Well i did actually point out why your tyre keeps deflating in your other thread.........

so you decide to eat more ice cream :roll:

Original Poster

transit;8689476

Well i did actually point out why your tyre keeps deflating in your other … Well i did actually point out why your tyre keeps deflating in your other thread.........so you decide to eat more ice cream :roll:

lol...it's deflating without me sitting on it!

ScRiVs;8689483

lol...it's deflating without me sitting on it!

Ok then

this happened to me once :x
    halfway down the tub they returned to normal

but on the positive side, weve had some cracking weather, youve just passed your driving test (well done) and this week weve got evans vs rampage to look forward to woop woop

I have had this before. Lady on the tesco customer advice line told me that it was most likely caused by a problem with one of their freezers. She then went on to send me a voucher card for the value of the ice-cream AND 3 days later I received a letter from Ben and Jerrys saying how sorry they were and would I accept their voucher for a free tub of my choice!! I called with no intention of being aggressive and they were more than helpful and polite Worth a try

We picked up some, Carte Dor caramel cinnamon waffle. It was buy one get one free in Sainsburys, it is verrrrrry nice.

http://www.foodbev.com/writeable/uploads/images/resized/280h_8928_unilever2.jpg

Its for this very reason I eat half of the tub in the supermarket before purchasing.

Schoolboy error.

Original Poster

missp27;8689557

this happened to me once :xhalfway down the tub they returned to normal

Mines nearly at the bottom and the cookie dough are still like a couple of pebbles in the ice cream. :x

acecatcher3;8689559

but on the positive side, weve had some cracking weather, youve just … but on the positive side, weve had some cracking weather, youve just passed your driving test (well done) and this week weve got evans vs rampage to look forward to woop woop

haha cheers mate.

Rampage is gonna KO Rashad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tango42;8690212

I have had this before. Lady on the tesco customer advice line told me … I have had this before. Lady on the tesco customer advice line told me that it was most likely caused by a problem with one of their freezers. She then went on to send me a voucher card for the value of the ice-cream AND 3 days later I received a letter from Ben and Jerrys saying how sorry they were and would I accept their voucher for a free tub of my choice!! I called with no intention of being aggressive and they were more than helpful and polite Worth a try

Too much hassle for some ice cream lol :whistling:

mr.potato_head;8690378

Its for this very reason I eat half of the tub in the supermarket before … Its for this very reason I eat half of the tub in the supermarket before purchasing.Schoolboy error.

lol.

mr.potato_head;8690378

Its for this very reason I eat half of the tub in the supermarket before … Its for this very reason I eat half of the tub in the supermarket before purchasing.Schoolboy error.

I do something similar but with toilet roll, try before you buy, you never know it might not feel that nice on the cheeks...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New flamedeer hunting 'game'....12
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction66
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1423
      4. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?44

See more discussions