Groups

just opened solevita orange juice. The colour is orangey grey rather than the usual orange. It tastes & smells OK. Is it safe to drink?

just opened solevita orange juice. The colour is orangey grey rather than the usual orange. It tastes & smells OK. Is it safe to drink?

10 Comments

if in doubt chuck it out

I remember drinking a punctured carton of orange juice and being violently sick a few hours later

For a few seconds I thought this was a for for sale/trade thread oO

Throw or take back, better safe than sorry.

I took some unopened ketchup back to Morrisions because when you shook it, there was a metallic banging noise, turns out it is a rare occurrence to do with trapped air. Even though the ketchup was safe to eat, they exchanged it for a new one.

email the manufacturer or return it to where you bought it from for a refund

Banned

Drink it if you become ill later you know it wasn't any good.

Email the manufacturer with a photo. You may get a voucher for a fiver. Dont drink it though.

Throw it out. I had a carton on juice from lidls that has mould inside. Very glad we noticed before drinking it

Gentle_Giant

Throw or take back, better safe than sorry.I took some unopened ketchup … Throw or take back, better safe than sorry.I took some unopened ketchup back to Morrisions because when you shook it, there was a metallic banging noise, turns out it is a rare occurrence to do with trapped air. Even though the ketchup was safe to eat, they exchanged it for a new one.

​Ha ha ha, love it

Stick a vodka in it and make a day of it

yes, it is safe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions