Just ordered a Ds Lite- Which card is best to order to play back up games?

Ive heard people talking about R4 and other cards. Which ones allow you to use large memory 4gb plus? Also where do I order them from?

Cheers guys

8 Comments

thesaint;3334587

Acekard2 from … Acekard2 from dealextremehttp://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16142http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11811

Are these any better than the M3 Real ?

snowtiger;3334607

Are these any better than the M3 Real ?

The Acekard2 got a gold award, the M3 real got a silver award, the AK2 is also about half the price.
Easy choice for me.

]Reviews

Original Poster

What is an edge 3 card? That is the one my brother has and he said its fast. Are the ones above still better than this one? Sorry for all the questions. Dont want to get an out dated / wrong one

MANJ_007;3334802

What is an edge 3 card? That is the one my brother has and he said its … What is an edge 3 card? That is the one my brother has and he said its fast. Are the ones above still better than this one? Sorry for all the questions. Dont want to get an out dated / wrong one

There is an ]Edge card, never heard of an Edge3 one.

The Edge is a better card, but again, it's about twice the price of an AK2.

Read the reviews that I gave a link to earlier in the thread.

Details of how to set up a few of the cards ]HERE

Original Poster

thesaint;3334845

There is an ]Edge card, never heard of an Edge3 one.The Edge is a better … There is an ]Edge card, never heard of an Edge3 one.The Edge is a better card, but again, it's about twice the price of an AK2.Read the reviews that I gave a link to earlier in the thread.Details of how to set up a few of the cards ]HERE

Sorry it was an edge card version 3 he said. Cheers Saint for ur help. Gonna rep u for taking the time to help. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Had a look at the reviews. The Edge card does sound as though it is the best one. Will have to find a cheap one now.

get a supercard one - it's got a real time save feature, they're quick to update if there's a compatibility issue
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543728
    2. word association Game73844439
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112
    4. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933

See more discussions