Just pre-ordered mw2 prestige edition

Banned 21 replies
Found 7th Aug 2009
Am i daft to part with £120 :s Is it really going to be like gold dust, like the street fighter game stick thing???? Discuss

21 Comments

if i was loaded i would have

tbh it seems gimmicky and overpriced imo

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;5961310

if i was loaded i would havetbh it seems gimmicky and overpriced imo

Defo overpriced, im not loaded either, dilemma stick with this one or normal copy??

Banned

get the hardened edition (middle one ) as it comes with the call of duty arcade download unlike the standard edition

I've got three, 109.00 each with student discount

keeping one for collecting, using one, selling one

Original Poster Banned

eca07mc;5961635

I've got three, 109.00 each with student discountkeeping one for … I've got three, 109.00 each with student discountkeeping one for collecting, using one, selling one

Lol if you have money to burn :thumbsup:

You probably are. Has there been a mass-produced gaming product yet that been marketed as a "collectors" or a "limited" edition that's actually appreciated in value?

Original Poster Banned

dxx;5962065

You probably are. Has there been a mass-produced gaming product yet that … You probably are. Has there been a mass-produced gaming product yet that been marketed as a "collectors" or a "limited" edition that's actually appreciated in value?

True point, i did buy the gta4 special edition for £30 new on play.com not long ago

dxx;5962065

You probably are. Has there been a mass-produced gaming product yet that … You probably are. Has there been a mass-produced gaming product yet that been marketed as a "collectors" or a "limited" edition that's actually appreciated in value?

If you keep it in its wrapper, yeah

gears of war gold lancer - 250 quid
zelda windwaker ltd edition - 80 quid
final fantasy 8 ltd edition - 145 quid
mgs 4 with figure - 75 quid
snake eater - 50 quid

erm.. world of warcraft original collectors edition 750 quid

just knowing what to get really

Where'd you preorder it from?

dj_urban;5962292

True point, i did buy the gta4 special edition for £30 new on play.com … True point, i did buy the gta4 special edition for £30 new on play.com not long ago

Nice catch. I do feel sorry for the guy who would've paid something like £100 for it expecting to make a killing a couple of years down the line, though.

eca07mc;5962356

If you keep it in its wrapper, yeahgears of war gold lancer - 250 … If you keep it in its wrapper, yeahgears of war gold lancer - 250 quidzelda windwaker ltd edition - 80 quidfinal fantasy 8 ltd edition - 145 quidmgs 4 with figure - 75 quidsnake eater - 50 quiderm.. world of warcraft original collectors edition 750 quidjust knowing what to get really

True enough. I'm well impressed by the WoW collectors edition thing. WoW players seem to be insane, and I could totally see one of them being obsessed enough to pay that sort of cash for it. Did you manage to bag a copy of it yourself?

dxx;5962396

True enough. I'm well impressed by the WoW collectors edition thing. WoW … True enough. I'm well impressed by the WoW collectors edition thing. WoW players seem to be insane, and I could totally see one of them being obsessed enough to pay that sort of cash for it. Did you manage to bag a copy of it yourself?

yeah got/had all the above from new, keeping an eye on the prices

of course for every one of those you get a rubbish one that worth 3 quid down the line

dregan;5962360

Where'd you preorder it from?

Hmv.com

ps3 available, xbox 360 is sold out, that ones going to be rare definately but i can't get any, got 3 ps3 ones

that street fighter arcade stick is no longer limited!

Original Poster Banned

dxx;5962368

Nice catch. I do feel sorry for the guy who would've paid something like … Nice catch. I do feel sorry for the guy who would've paid something like £100 for it expecting to make a killing a couple of years down the line, though.

totally i was prepared to spend £70 for it on release, so glad i didnt, and got it at a sensible price,

Original Poster Banned

dxx;5962396

True enough. I'm well impressed by the WoW collectors edition thing. WoW … True enough. I'm well impressed by the WoW collectors edition thing. WoW players seem to be insane, and I could totally see one of them being obsessed enough to pay that sort of cash for it. Did you manage to bag a copy of it yourself?

thats mad im not into wow, thats a lot for a special edition :w00t:

eca07mc;5962356

If you keep it in its wrapper, yeahgears of war gold lancer - 250 … If you keep it in its wrapper, yeahgears of war gold lancer - 250 quidzelda windwaker ltd edition - 80 quidfinal fantasy 8 ltd edition - 145 quidmgs 4 with figure - 75 quidsnake eater - 50 quiderm.. world of warcraft original collectors edition 750 quidjust knowing what to get really

snake eater? Metal gear solid 3 its not worth that much is it?

dj_urban;5962292

True point, i did buy the gta4 special edition for £30 new on play.com … True point, i did buy the gta4 special edition for £30 new on play.com not long ago

I paid £60 on release date because the normal one was sold out! And I forget that I have it sometimes.

Met-Cast;5964414

snake eater? Metal gear solid 3 its not worth that much is it?I paid £60 … snake eater? Metal gear solid 3 its not worth that much is it?I paid £60 on release date because the normal one was sold out! And I forget that I have it sometimes.

Ebay 250452333208

eca07mc;5964692

Ebay 250452333208

Oh it's buy it now and metal edition.

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;5964848

Oh it's buy it now and metal edition.

and still sealed:w00t:

dj_urban;5965477

and still sealed:w00t:

Lool I got all of them 2 3 4 and portable ops (so basically all the storyline ones) and i should be getting the first one soon.

I got the 2nd one from ebay for £1.04

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;5965523

Lool I got all of them 2 3 4 and portable ops (so basically all the … Lool I got all of them 2 3 4 and portable ops (so basically all the storyline ones) and i should be getting the first one soon.I got the 2nd one from ebay for £1.04

iv got both the ps1 games think ones platinum, mgs2 ps2 was the best one i played, mgs4 was something else, never played the 3rd one didnt fancy it lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration1014
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2334
    3. Free escape route from TalkMobile to Vodafone11
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1834

See more discussions