Groups

Just purchased flight tickets of netflights. :) Just a quick query

HI just purchased a pair of tickets for my parents to go dubai for there anniversiry. Has anyone used netflights.com

Any good?

I entered my parents details in but there is no passport number field. Just there names. Is that enough information.

Sorry have never bought airline tickets before, usually get others to do it.

Also the flight from dubai to doha returning arrives at the same time as departure. 1hr flight. Didn't know that

12 Comments

I have not used them but you never have to enter passport details. You should receive an e-mail comfirmation very soon. Sounds like a fabulous present!
    I's a 6-7 hour flight, the 1 hour will be be showing because of the time difference.

Book online flights all the time and you only have to enter passport info when checking in.

Nice pressie btw :thumbsup:

BTW qatar airlines are awesome

Like emirates when they were new,

Original Poster

thank you. cant wait to tell them £400 flights to dubai 6 nights.

5* hotel £400 quid

800 all in.

1st week august. fab price hey

Original Poster

great/. there veggies, how would ii go about getting them veggie food ordered on the plane or is that on the day

thevman2k3;5649900

great/. there veggies, how would ii go about getting them veggie food … great/. there veggies, how would ii go about getting them veggie food ordered on the plane or is that on the day

when you get the booking confirmation phone the airline, you may need their passports for refernce but usually just full names

thevman2k3;5649900

great/. there veggies, how would ii go about getting them veggie food … great/. there veggies, how would ii go about getting them veggie food ordered on the plane or is that on the day

You need to contact the airline asap and request vegie meals, it won't be a problem.

thevman2k3;5649900

Just email em, air hostesses were superb. Or contact travel agents

thevman2k3;5649878

thank you. cant wait to tell them £400 flights to dubai 6 nights.5* hotel … thank you. cant wait to tell them £400 flights to dubai 6 nights.5* hotel £400 quid800 all in. 1st week august. fab price hey

Hang on a min... £400 for 2 people to fly to dubai?

Good find.. good present.

which hotel was the 5 star one?

Banned

thevman2k3;5649878

HI just purchased a pair of tickets for my parents to go dubai for there … HI just purchased a pair of tickets for my parents to go dubai for there anniversiry. Has anyone used netflights.comAny good?I entered my parents details in but there is no passport number field. Just there names. Is that enough information.Sorry have never bought airline tickets before, usually get others to do it.

I've just booked 4 flights to Bali with them.

You DONT need to enter any passport details. However, you DO NEED to enter the names exactly as they appear on the passport. Bit of a strange one that, since passports include a middle name (if applicable) and you cant do that online. I did ring them to check. Middle name isnt needed..... So its just your Christian Name and Surname thats required and Title.

Have a good trip. :thumbsup:

Banned

5nowman;5651242

Hang on a min... £400 for 2 people to fly to dubai?Good find.. good … Hang on a min... £400 for 2 people to fly to dubai?Good find.. good present.which hotel was the 5 star one?

Did you read his post? £800 all in, suggests its £400 each!!!!:whistling:

Original Poster

yh, its the crown plaza hotel - festival city - 6 nights - £392 the pair

2 flights with qatar airways - gatwick - £417 the pair. From 2nd to the 9th August. Still some available

just over 800 each. Aint to bad.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions