Just realised I have far to many games, anyone else have this problem?

Whilst having bit of a major sort out of my room, I decided to pull all my games and stuff off the shelves, give them all a god clean!
ANYWAY, I got them all in one place and was shocked by how many were actually thee and it go me wondering if there is a point when you might just actually have enough games and should probably stop buying them ?
Here is the *small* collection, lol

Mike..

62 Comments

Original Poster

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3294/abcd0015ru2.th.jpg

i can't see a pic??

Original Poster

nacider;2074538

i can't see a pic??

Was sorting out the link

Mike..

wooh thats alot of games lol

Banned

whats a "pint hen"?

csiman;2074573

whats a "pint hen"?

does he not mean "point when"?

Original Poster

Stupid wireless keyboard, move too far from the computer and it starts missing letters out :P

MIke..

There's some old skool gear there!

Is this the first step towards listing a lot of them fs here or elswhere? Pointless hoarding them if they are not being used, no? Although might there be a couple that inscrease in value over time..?

Still can't see a pic. :-(

nightswimmer;2074610

really, it's in post # 2 - no probs here...

Original Poster

nightswimmer;2074610

post #2 nightswimmer

and no liddle, they wont be going up on here in the fs/ft section (well, not many of them :)) just tend to hoard these things, I keep buying up lots of RPG's and never actually getting round to playing them, maybe one day though :P

Mike..

Original Poster

nightswimmer;2074638

Nope. Have even tried loading it manually but it won't connect. Strange … Nope. Have even tried loading it manually but it won't connect. Strange as my Imageshack pics load fine.

How strange!!

i cant see them either

nope i still can't see either

I'm the same with original xbox games 450+ of them!

Titchimp;2074650

i cant see them either

nacider;2074655

nope i still can't see either

I'm on Virgin (ex Telewest), what about you guys?

MikeBeaver;2074626

tend to hoard these things, I keep buying up lots of RPG's and never … tend to hoard these things, I keep buying up lots of RPG's and never actually getting round to playing them, maybe one day though

sounds like a serious addition to me - check out the symptoms and decide if you need help

]http//ad…ing

nightswimmer;2074662

Virgin media :x

Banned

nightswimmer;2074638

Nope. Have even tried loading it manually but it won't connect. Strange … Nope. Have even tried loading it manually but it won't connect. Strange as my Imageshack pics load fine.Have tried these URLs which are in post 2:http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=abcd0015ru2.jpghttp://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3294/abcd0015ru2.th.jpgAnd even corrected the second one to:http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3294/abcd0015ru2.jpgBut none of them work.

Cant see a pic in post 2 and those links are blank pages

nightswimmer;2074662

Same, virgin.

Liddle ol' me;2074679

sounds like a serious addition to me - check out the symptoms and decide … sounds like a serious addition to me - check out the symptoms and decide if you need help :)]http://addictions.com/gaming

In case this gets lost amongst all you gamers discussing your provider.

I'm with BT btw, and no probs here.

im on Virgin media and i cant see them lol.

Original Poster

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg25/MikeBeaver/ABCD0015.jpg[/IMG]

Stuck it on photobucket, any better nightswmmer?

Mike.

I'm also on virgin, can see the pic in the post before this but no others

That's better - thanks Mike! (So odd, like I say, other imageshack stuff loads fine)

Nice collection. I have the same problem. Been gaming since 1981, so they add up. Truth be told, I haven't completed the majority of them. Does make you wonder. :oops:

woah can see now, any chance you are gonna sell any of that :-D

Will need to get a pic up sometime. I did have one, but can't remember what computer it's on. I once had around 600 nintendo games over all the consoles. Sold most of it nowadays.

I remember going in to gamestation when it first opened with 300+ megadrive games. They totally freaked and said I would have to come back first thing in the morning. They opened 30 minutes late for me one day, so I could trade them all in!

I have 56 360 games

can see now nice lol

add-man;2074774

I have 56 360 games

how many are real? lol jk :O!

SteJosh;2074780

how many are real? lol jk :O!

All unfortunately

Looks like a mighty collection, i had a nice collection of boxed NES games.. the nes had all the little bags the controllers originally came in etc, but after we had a house fire the cleaning company threw all the boxes away

Original Poster

Titchimp;2074802

Looks like a mighty collection, i had a nice collection of boxed NES … Looks like a mighty collection, i had a nice collection of boxed NES games.. the nes had all the little bags the controllers originally came in etc, but after we had a house fire the cleaning company threw all the boxes away

I would have beat them over the head with a large stick until it broke, then got another stick and continued to beat them if they had done that to my stuff, boxes make a game, some of my games are unboxed, but I always strive to get things in as good condition as I can.

Mike..

MikeBeaver;2074872

I would have beat them over the head with a large stick until it broke, … I would have beat them over the head with a large stick until it broke, then got another stick and continued to beat them if they had done that to my stuff, boxes make a game, some of my games are unboxed, but I always strive to get things in as good condition as I can.Mike..

Beating them would have done nothing as they dont seem to have a brain

Well I would have taken the large stick and shoved it....

My friend had a flood in his basement and ruined his huge collection of mint NES stuff! His was better than mine back in the day, I gave him a mint boxed Zelda because I had two... then rubbed my hands with glee that I had the best collection in the whole of our two houses!

Original Poster

Titchimp;2074889

Beating them would have done nothing as they dont seem to have a brain

Lol

bazzaric;2074901

Well I would have taken the large stick and shoved it....My friend had a … Well I would have taken the large stick and shoved it....My friend had a flood in his basement and ruined his huge collection of mint NES stuff! His was better than mine back in the day, I gave him a mint boxed Zelda because I had two... then rubbed my hands with glee that I had the best collection in the whole of our two houses!

And Lol again Right, think I will give up on this cleaning/ tidying and g buy a 360, just for the fun of it (and s that I can play the "Blue Dragon" game I have had in a box for months :P

Mike..

that's exactly what I did. Had nothing past a gamecube, so went all out a couple of months ago and got a 360. Was great fun, and still is!

Banned

Is the singstar brand new?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options66
    2. Virgin Media when moving house69
    3. Fitted Sheet66
    4. Good Sim only deals??57

See more discussions