Groups

Just realised I've been ripped off on HUKD FS board!

Banned
    Oh no!

Just realised a game I bought ages ago hadn't turned up - and the seller is now banned.

Total Loss: £1.50.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

26 Comments

Banned

oh dear

play free bingo... prob take you a life time to get it back though

Banned

respect for taking the loss dude

[COLOR="Red"]Why don't you phone him?

(serious)[/COLOR]

God why have you forsaken us!?

oh hi star haven't seen you in a while. Still breaking hearts?

The JFK;6113789

[COLOR="Red"]Why don't you phone him?(serious)[/COLOR]

Why dont you STFU:thumbsup:

£1.50 prolly not worth chasing - just send a parcel of poop!

looks like a case for the internet police.

DudeyGeeza;6113845

[COLOR="Red"]^^Power post^^

lulz @ you[/COLOR]

Banned

barky;6113857

looks like a case for the internet police.

dude correct as I am chief constabl`ing :thumbsup:

DudeyGeeza;6113845

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Response of the year ........... :-D :-D :-D :-D

The JFK;6113863

[COLOR="Red"]^^Power post^^lulz @ you[/COLOR]

haha, at least there is only you laughing at me, 90% of the members here laugh at you all the time...

Lulz @ u:thumbsup:

Spod;6113852

Nice one, like it!!!! Great idea - SERIOUSLY

Spod;6113852

I once sent an ebay buyer that left me negative feedback for postage charges an Argos catalogue wrapped up to look like something far more interesting and then didn't put any postage on it...

starsparkle2311;6113858

Hi Linux:-D What you talking about? Breaking hearts,lol.You still … Hi Linux:-D What you talking about? Breaking hearts,lol.You still hot?;-):-D

Yep.....ok no....:cry:.
    Just working on getting my run times down. Currently got 17.2 on bleep test and then was almost sick. Next time I want to get to 17.3 (even if I do throw up):thumbsup:

Flodd;6113961

I once sent an ebay buyer that left me negative feedback for postage … I once sent an ebay buyer that left me negative feedback for postage charges an Argos catalogue wrapped up to look like something far more interesting and then didn't put any postage on it...

:-D:-D fantastic!!

Original Poster Banned

I'm gonna shock you all here.... but I don't have his address or phone number.

THATS RIGHT!

I'm a rule breaking rebel!

But seriously, I have phoned the internet police.

true story-remember beanie babies? at one time they were HUGE business for traders,especially the britannia uk exclusive bear-a guy from glasgow who must remain nameless was one of the biggest traders in these-got ripped off by a guy in CHICAGO for one bear which had cost him ten quid.

the chicago guy basically just laughed at his emails and thought he was safe in chicago,until the glasgow trader and his brother showed up at his door with baseball bats! I seem to remember it cost him about 2k in flights etc but he always said it was "the principle of the thing"

great revenge story!

http://follownobody.duckweedmafia.com/pictures/internet%20police.jpg

dude....i once sent a random geeza £500 for something, i dont think it arrived but it was only chump change. i earned it back in the time it took to write this post

barky;6114094

true story-remember beanie babies? at one time they were HUGE business … true story-remember beanie babies? at one time they were HUGE business for traders,especially the britannia uk exclusive bear-a guy from glasgow who must remain nameless was one of the biggest traders in these-got ripped off by a guy in CHICAGO for one bear which had cost him ten quid.the chicago guy basically just laughed at his emails and thought he was safe in chicago,until the glasgow trader and his brother showed up at his door with baseball bats! I seem to remember it cost him about 2k in flights etc but he always said it was "the principle of the thing"great revenge story!

:?

barky;6114094

true story-remember beanie babies? at one time they were HUGE business … true story-remember beanie babies? at one time they were HUGE business for traders,especially the britannia uk exclusive bear-a guy from glasgow who must remain nameless was one of the biggest traders in these-got ripped off by a guy in CHICAGO for one bear which had cost him ten quid.the chicago guy basically just laughed at his emails and thought he was safe in chicago,until the glasgow trader and his brother showed up at his door with baseball bats! I seem to remember it cost him about 2k in flights etc but he always said it was "the principle of the thing"great revenge story!

You did take that too far:viking:

electriclinux;6114122

You did take that too far:viking:

no,seriously-wasnt me-just a guy I am acquainted with.

DudeyGeeza;6113845

Could be post of the year so far!

shanecr;6114104

dude....i once sent a random geeza £500 for something, i dont think it … dude....i once sent a random geeza £500 for something, i dont think it arrived but it was only chump change. i earned it back in the time it took to write this post

oooooooooooo ark at you:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767265
      2. love affairs1445
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32450
      4. word association Game73944486

See more discussions