Groups

just received 10% ebay voucher-USER SPECIFIC so check your inbox

just a heads up to check your inbox/ebay account
    you never know you might be lucky !

7 Comments

starsparkle2311;3252484

Do you have to spend a certain amount to get one of these, or is it just … Do you have to spend a certain amount to get one of these, or is it just a random thing they give out?

Think it's for users who haven't bought anything for a while. Haven't used ebay much recently, and got a 20% off voucher last month

damn

i never get these - i spent £50 yesterday aswell

i got a 20% voucher last month.
    User specific

starsparkle2311;3252519

Oh I see, like catalogues do then? So they can suck you back in, lol … Oh I see, like catalogues do then? So they can suck you back in, lol thanks:thumbsup:

Yeah, pretty much :-D Altho I forgot to use mine :oops:

I never get these, my neice always gets them for using when paying by paypal..... annoying

I used to buy and sell a few months ago but I stopped because of the new fees etc etc. 2 weeks later ebay sent me a straight £10 spend voucher because they "missed me"! Basically ebay a screwing things up so they need to bribe the once loyal customer base.

midlandscomics;3252491

Think it's for users who haven't bought anything for a while. Haven't … Think it's for users who haven't bought anything for a while. Haven't used ebay much recently, and got a 20% off voucher last month

I've been buying an item an day for the past week and I still got a 10% voucher today!!! I spent £55 yesterday so it would have been handy then.

It's my second 10% off ebay voucher in 3 months! :-D I spent the first voucher on a Samsung Series 6 TV. Might sell that and make a profit still and then buy the Series 8 model!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764594
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501268
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523463
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636

See more discussions