:) Just received my first payment from Quidco

17 replies
Found 4th Jun 2010
Just wanted to share my joy, received for the first time £10 from quidco

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

i've had my first two payment from quidco the past 2 months.
first month £125, this month £102
feels good to get free money doesn't it!!!

congrats. What did you do to get £10?

Nice one & Congrats.
I just got my first £30 for buying an HTC Desire @ PHones4u on here. It's plain magic, that's what it is
Here's to more hotukdeals & quidco bargains

mines down to £100 for switching to orange broadband, £90 for my vodafone contract, £30 from my home insuranace and other smaller bits and bobs i bought online

SuperEd

got £50 this month for a bt line i had to reactivate

got 175.00 this month

£90 this month, hopefully should be £90 next month.

TopCashBack should have paid me £150 by now but theyve managed to drag a query out about my Orange transaction for 6 months :-(

Original Poster

VN125250;8758789

congrats. What did you do to get £10?

Mix of play.com and ebay.

What I really like about ebay is that it gives you good insights into the fees the sellers are paying

Unfortunately lately not all my ebay purchases have been tracked, oh well ...

MarvinHC;8759175

Mix of play.com and ebay.What I really like about ebay is that it gives … Mix of play.com and ebay.What I really like about ebay is that it gives you good insights into the fees the sellers are paying :)Unfortunately lately not all my ebay purchases have been tracked, oh well ...

try out topcashback > quidco
althoughh obviously go for the one offering most cashback, although they are similar but i find it to be a much better experience

Banned

£109.56 for me :-)

Original Poster

deeppockets;8759222

try out topcashback quidcoalthoughh obviously go for the one offering … try out topcashback > quidcoalthoughh obviously go for the one offering most cashback, although they are similar but i find it to be a much better experience

in which way a better experience, apart from not charging £5 a year?

missp27;8758809

mines down to £100 for switching to orange broadband, £90 for my vodafone … mines down to £100 for switching to orange broadband, £90 for my vodafone contract, £30 from my home insuranace and other smaller bits and bobs i bought online

£100 for switching to Orange BB?
Wow. Might consider that one.
Have some Rep

Just £15.54 but it's free money so no complaints from me

Banned

dcx_badass;8759324

Yeah switch to topcashback instead much better, pay quicker, give you the … Yeah switch to topcashback instead much better, pay quicker, give you the date it's due, much better customer service, don't take the £5, just better in everyway.

I keep meaning to use them :thumbsup:

dcx_badass;8759324

Yeah switch to topcashback instead much better, pay quicker, give you the … Yeah switch to topcashback instead much better, pay quicker, give you the date it's due, much better customer service, don't take the £5, just better in everyway.

what he said :thumbsup: dont forget the fact that you can top up your cashback , for example this month i get 103% cashback

lucky you, still waiting for £350

Original Poster

ADZ1478;8761137

lucky you, still waiting for £350

blimme! how did you get that much?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1959
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Add one, leave one game54415416

See more discussions