Just received my Samsung Tocco ..........

Any hints, tips, hidden extras i should use, know about or look out for.... ????

Thanks

5 Comments

Banned

unlucky

Original Poster

casparwhite;4917916

unlucky

Care to elaborate .... :roll:

I've got one and I think it's great. Eats the battery a bit though but not a major thing for me. I can't offer any more advice yet as not had that long myself! I'll keep an eye on this thread!

Original Poster

melmorc;4918569

I've got one and I think it's great. Eats the battery a bit though but … I've got one and I think it's great. Eats the battery a bit though but not a major thing for me. I can't offer any more advice yet as not had that long myself! I'll keep an eye on this thread!

Cheers, will keep an eye on the battery life.

Banned

Remember you can drag the tools out from the side tool bar, so you can have a calendar, clock etc right on the display postioned where you want it or you can have it docked on the side bar

Thats the only thing I can think of, lol, we have a few people that come in saying they have dragged something on to the display and cant get rid of it,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"1928
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17376131
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763876
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963002

See more discussions