Just received my student card

Can i get anything free with it
    and anywhere do discount on consoles?
    Do gamestation on consoles?
    OR game?
    Thanks
    Jacl

6 Comments

zavvi do student deals, not discount tho.

t0mm;3222940

zavvi do student deals, not discount tho.

Have Zavvi stopped their 10% student card now??? *checks wallet* nope, mine is valid till sept 2009, you need to take the nus card in and fill in their form, then they give you a card to use in the future. havent tried it online, but think you can? NUS website has full listings of all discounds. HMV have stopped their 10% student discount though

Yeah, they do discount, i meant on consoles though, i still have mine.

you cant use it online at zavvi

HMV havn't stopped their student discount but they have made it harder to get one.If you live in a University city-(my son is in Canterbury and he got one last week)-you should be able to walk into the local HMV with your ID and as long as you purchase something at the same time,they will give you a 10% discount card-it is also available at HMV Oxford St.
    They are still useable on-line too.I believe there are details on the main website but I haven't looked.

excellent, thanks for that. I shall pop in the london one next time i visist They dont do it in consoles?? they let me get the discount on my DS, maybe I got someone in trouble!?!??

In nando's you can get a free 1/2 of a chicken worth £5.60
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      3. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick1111

See more discussions