Groups

Just received Nokia 5530 from cpw.

I ordered a nokia 5530 from carphone warehouse on saturday night, just received its 20mins ago. The box has no seal or anything on it, has this happened to someone else or just me. I wanted to sell at Mobile Phone Xchange classed as brand new. Will someone tell me if it will still be classed as Brand new or not.
    Thanks

14 Comments

Probably not if the seal is broken?

Mobile Phone Xchange decent to sell to?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6830312

Probably not if the seal is broken?

There was no seal on it.

Original Poster

Just noticed that there are scratches on the screen protector and i dont think the phone is brand new as i saw finger prints on the phone when i took it out of the white polestirine wrapping thingy. What shall i do next. Should i email them or go to the shop?

Sounds to me like you have purchased a clearance model or refurb without knowing?

Did you purchase from CPW store on the high street or online ?

Original Poster

RickT;6831252

Sounds to me like you have purchased a clearance model or refurb without … Sounds to me like you have purchased a clearance model or refurb without knowing?Did you purchase from CPW store on the high street or online ?

From this deal
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-bl

JaYy_dOg;6831262

OnlineFrom this … OnlineFrom this dealhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/519998/nokia-5530-new-illuvia-pink-l-or-bl

Is it in the correct box, ie branded box, not a white box?

if not.. give them a call and request a refund or NEW replacment.

Original Poster

RickT;6831312

Is it in the correct box, ie branded box, not a white box?if not.. give … Is it in the correct box, ie branded box, not a white box?if not.. give them a call and request a refund or NEW replacment.

The box is original, it has a little dent on the top, but that might have happened during the delivery.

i thought carphone warehouse have to open them to check contents, i think:thumbsup:

Original Poster

waycash;6831444

i thought carphone warehouse have to open them to check contents, i … i thought carphone warehouse have to open them to check contents, i think:thumbsup:

Well that aint write is it, what it you want to gift it someone. Guess like ill have to go tomorrow to get it exchanged or refunded.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

How the **** do i take the sim card out?

JaYy_dOg;6831646

How the **** do i take the sim card out?

Maybe the instruction book will help.

Original Poster

moob;6832292

Maybe the instruction book will help.

Thanks found out about 2mins after posting thanks anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …271933
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764563
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1719
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459

See more discussions