Just recieved..

My order number for my HTC Touch Diamond has just been texted to me from orange.
However when I went to check it its a delivery that was delivered on the 12th of march ?
Anybody able to help?
Thanks
Jack

10 Comments

prob best to give orange a call. seems like their screw up.

Original Poster

Gr I hope not!

its still prob in the post but they sent you the wrong number.

I've had my touch diamond for nearly 3 weeks now and im not thaaaat blown away by it...

I had the same issue with my phone, they sent it via this company I've never heard off, they text me a letter and it said it was delivered nearly 3 years ago!! Apparantly the company that gives out the ref numbers for their parcels use them again and again. I missed my delivery because of this and had to phone the company to arrange a re-delivery but giving them a ref number that shows as a parcel being delivered 3 years ago made me look slightly mad - luckily Orange are on top of their admin and got it sorted.

Original Poster

Well I'm going to see if I like it and if I dont sell it!
Thanks
So is it worth giving orange a call or just waiting?

spikeyjacko;3100946

Well I'm going to see if I like it and if I dont sell it!ThanksSo is it … Well I'm going to see if I like it and if I dont sell it!ThanksSo is it worth giving orange a call or just waiting?

I'd just wait atm - give it till wednesday. If it dosent arrive by then, phone Orange and see what the crack is.

Original Poster

Well if its been dispatched it should be here tommorow or saturday right?

Original Poster

Rang orange he said that it should appear on the site tommorow as its only been despatched to the delivery company so far

I had this with a dhl tracking number
They re-use the tracking numbers.
Hence its showing as being delivered.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2185
    2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126

See more discussions