Groups

Just recieved a txt from 3 about itemised billing charge, possibilty to end contract?

I just received a txt from 3 telling me from my next bill they will charge me a pound for itemised billing.

Do you reckon I can cancel early?

11 Comments

change in terms of contract, worth a shot

I just had a letter confirming that I have to pay cancellation charges as it is set out in their terms and conditions but they sent me t&c from 2008 and not 2004 when I joined them!!!

i had this message to. you can get out the billing charge if you switch to online contract. this iks becasue you get paper bills your getting this charge

i jst got a txt from 3 to say they would charge me £1 to send out my bill by paper

Original Poster

Well i called them, i was going around in circles.

mailed them, worth a shot.

will im sure i got the text saying that if you switched to online you can avoid ths charge. really dont see why they are charging £1 for a paper bill sure save the planet blah blah, but it mist cost like 30p to send them out

had this text???

From 3: Switch now to avoid the £1 charge for itemised paper bills on your next bill. Switch at: mobile6.three.co.uk/sdf…ref

might help?

Banned

fifitrix123;3455328

I just had a letter confirming that I have to pay cancellation charges as … I just had a letter confirming that I have to pay cancellation charges as it is set out in their terms and conditions but they sent me t&c from 2008 and not 2004 when I joined them!!!

Yes, but every-year you renew your contract your agreeing to the latest t&c.

scotland88;3455531

i jst got a txt from 3 to say they would charge me £1 to send out my bill … i jst got a txt from 3 to say they would charge me £1 to send out my bill by paper

please send me my bill details on line to my e-mail address

i received a txt massage that i will be charged £1 for paper bill

shosie;3455464

i had this message to. you can get out the billing charge if you switch … i had this message to. you can get out the billing charge if you switch to online contract. this iks becasue you get paper bills your getting this charge

:roll::)

s.hundle;3499977

i received a txt massage that i will be charged £1 for paper bill

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3291177
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…11
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions