Groups
    EXPIRED

just recieved an job interview with morrisons.

Banned
    i was just wandering what kind of things i can expect and what sort of answers i will need to be giving.

23 Comments

Question 1: Who is your favourite presenter on Top Gear?

Banned

Just be cheerful , try relax , be positive - its the person they are looking at not the predictable answers .
    dont forget to breathe.
    good luck :thumbsup:

wipe your palms on your trousers before shaking hands - noone likes sweaty palms.. shows signs of nerves

+1 on breathing !! lol always helps

just say this in your best Nigerian accent 'Credit Card Only, Cash is no good, I am on work experience'

I had a part time job with them whilst I was at uni a few years back. One of the least taxing interviews I've had.

Banned

I used to work for Morrisons, and I'm a massive bell end, so I reckon you should have a good chance.

I worked on produce, which required skills such as:-

Banana hanging
    Dragging potato bins out of the warehouse
    Facing up prepack salads
    Chatting up girls on fresh prep
    Playing football with watermelons
    Listening to Justin Bieber

I aced the interview, mainly because my personality is superb. I was also very good at all my tasks.

vibeone;8651466

Listening to Justin BieberI aced the interview, mainly because my … Listening to Justin BieberI aced the interview, mainly because my personality is superb. I was also very good at all my tasks.

Listening to Bieber could definitely be considered a skill.
    I'd rather put my head through a meat grinder :thumbsup:

vibeone;8651466

I used to work for Morrisons, and I'm a massive bell end, so I reckon you … I used to work for Morrisons, and I'm a massive bell end, so I reckon you should have a good chance.I worked on produce, which required skills such as:-Banana hangingDragging potato bins out of the warehouseFacing up prepack saladsChatting up girls on fresh prepPlaying football with watermelonsListening to Justin BieberI aced the interview, mainly because my personality is superb. I was also very good at all my tasks.

Over Qualified.

Original Poster Banned

thanks for the input dont really no if it helped me much

Banned

can you work the really awkward shifts, like last xmas eve, new years day,
    1.30pm to 3.30pm wed & friday, total working time 4 hours a week to cover our lack of planning (nevermind you will earn less than 20 quid)

can you clean the bins that had rancid potato salad in them
    unstack shelves, clean them and restack, then the manager swear blind you didnt do it
    and remove yards of toilet paper from the blocked lavs as the caretaker wont do it

Can you scrawl your own name on piece of paper in crayon?

Do you have very low self esteem?

Are you happy to earn a pittance?

''Do you know the old saying 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' and can you give me one example?''

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8655865

''Do you know the old saying 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' and can you … ''Do you know the old saying 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' and can you give me one example?''

Ceiling? :?

iNSOMANiAC;8655865

''Do you know the old saying 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' and can you … ''Do you know the old saying 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' and can you give me one example?''

jubbyme;8655879

Lmao

Banned

Can you say the alphabet ?

jubbyme;8655879

Weird!

vibeone;8651466

I used to work for Morrisons, and I'm a massive bell end, so I reckon you … I used to work for Morrisons, and I'm a massive bell end, so I reckon you should have a good chance.I worked on produce, which required skills such as:-Banana hangingDragging potato bins out of the warehouseFacing up prepack saladsChatting up girls on fresh prepPlaying football with watermelonsListening to Justin BieberI aced the interview, mainly because my personality is superb. I was also very good at all my tasks.

yey your back x

vibeone;8651466

I used to work for Morrisons, and I'm a massive bell end, so I reckon you … I used to work for Morrisons, and I'm a massive bell end, so I reckon you should have a good chance.

Oh man, that made me :giggle:

Banned

PhearFactor;8655989

Oh man, that made me :giggle:

Me working at Morrisons? :P

I started when I was 16 on 17 hours a week @ 2.38 an hour during 13 week probation thingy. £2.38! Bad times.

Don't worry though OP, I believe several wage increases have pushed that rate upto £2.42 now.

What you will find at Morrisons is:

People on your department are likable, and sociable.
    People on other departments will try and **** on you.
    Senior management, almost without exception, are so far up their own ****** "I'm a MANAGER (at a supermarket on about 15k)" arses its untrue. They will make things as difficult as possible without reason, while your department manager is fairly reasonable.

vibeone;8656029

Me working at Morrisons? :P

lol just the way you phrased your opening sentence. Wasn't what I expected :thumbsup:

vibeone;8656029

I started when I was 16 on 17 hours a week @ 2.38 an hour during 13 week … I started when I was 16 on 17 hours a week @ 2.38 an hour during 13 week probation thingy. £2.38! Bad times.

damn brah, no wonder you had to win an Ipad cos you'd never be able to pay for one

Banned

numptyj;8656069

damn brah, no wonder you had to win an Ipad cos you'd never be able to … damn brah, no wonder you had to win an Ipad cos you'd never be able to pay for one

init blud!

Original Poster Banned

Haha looking. At this old thread i now agree with everything you said vibeone i got the job on meat and fish lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions