Just renewed Netflix on Holiday saved 88p a month - £7.11 pm

Posted 29th Sep
Not a massive saving but nice over 12 months. Renewed in Greece
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Should have gone on 'holiday' in Turkey, you'd have save a bit more.
13 Comments
Should have gone on 'holiday' in Turkey, you'd have save a bit more.
Turkey would have been cheaper 😁
That’s what vpn is for my friend
Thanks op, you've made my night.
Clearly you were mugged
I thought I was overpaying at £2.50 per month (premium)
chocci29/09/2019 20:42

I thought I was overpaying at £2.50 per month (premium)

How ?
Feeling smug to be legit though a small saving, don’t you people want to actually fund artists/actors/writers/production teams?
wiz129/09/2019 21:29

How ?

My mistake. Its £3 per month. £11.99 per month split between 4 of us. 4 people can all watch at once at 4 different addresses.
psychdee30/09/2019 03:59

Feeling smug to be legit though a small saving, don’t you people want to a …Feeling smug to be legit though a small saving, don’t you people want to actually fund artists/actors/writers/production teams?

I do. £3 per month. Totally legit.

Feeling smug to be legit though a small saving, don’t you people want to a …Feeling smug to be legit though a small saving, don’t you people want to actually fund artists/actors/writers/production teams?

Calm down dear, it’s not piracy. They still get their cut.

Like they need it - they act like trying to find cheaper ways is making them on the bread line.
I don't mind paying Netflix the full whack . It is probably the only thing I pay out for that I feel is actually worth the money .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants