Just say “Alexa, order white Philips Smart Bulb” £4.99 @ Amazon

Posted 2nd Jun
The Offer (as defined below) is valid only in respect of purchases of Philips Hue White E27 by first-time owners of an Amazon Echo device. Starting from 01/06/2020 12:00 a.m. (GMT), on activating your first Amazon Echo device (Activation) and (2) ordering the Product using Alexa on the same device, you will be eligible for a discount of up to £10.00 on the Product (Offer). The Offer ends on the earlier of 31/08/2020 11:59 p.m. (GMT) or 30 days after Activation. The Offer only applies to items sold by Amazon at the website www.amazon.co.uk. The Offer does not apply to purchases made from Amazon’s Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, even if “fulfilled by Amazon” or “Prime Eligible”. Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon’s standard delivery rates and policies or the participating third-party seller’s standard delivery rates and policies, as applicable. Each customer can claim up to a maximum of one offer. Each customer can claim up to a maximum of £10.00 from the Offer. Unless otherwise specified on the landing page of the relevant promotion, the Offer may not be used on pre-existing orders or in conjunction with any other offer. The stated fixed price of the Product is payable by you, wherever you are located and irrespective of your VAT registered status. If you return the Product, the Offer will cease to apply and Amazon reserves the right to charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order and without further notice) for postage and packing costs incurred in connection with the return of the Product in accordance with Amazon’s standard delivery rates and policies. The amount refunded will not exceed the price originally paid for the product and will be subject to applicable refund policies. The Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice. The Offer has no cash alternative. The Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Amazon’s Conditions of Use & Sale apply.

[image missing]
Community Updates
7 Comments
40945597-UYycJ.jpg

Image not attaching to description so added as comment
So you can only get it for £4.99 if you just order a device like a echo?
£14.99 for me
£14 for me but heat for the deal if you get it for new dev
cold my Google home replied stop insulting me you don't have a feeble bezos device that uses bing to search!
Why would I say Alexa order, when I don’t want or need this item...
alexa refund
Post a comment
@
    Text