Groups

Just Saying...

I went to the zoo the other day, all they had was 1 dog, it was a shih tzu!

27 Comments

Someone call the old bill.

Barking

make sure you give them a bad review on TripAdvisor

you write your own material? cos i cant recall hearing that before.... oO

Banned

Classic

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/afb96acc5c347d6f617a3f5acaa55eca9b573f94d4466ce9ce1bf3d08ec8319f_1.gif

What was the enterance fee?

is your avatar before or after your joke?

awww so sorry for your bad experience. I went to a seafood disco
    last week... and pulled a mussel.

brilly

you write your own material? cos i cant recall hearing that before.... oO

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…975 ]

Ah, there is the friendly and approachable misc I remember... Thought it had gone missing. :s

Careful with that joke, it's an antique

Shi tjoke

Banned

fanpages

[ … [ http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/lhasa-apso-owners-breeders-help-needed-872610?p=24224975 ]

How on earth do you remember a joke you told almost 2 years ago where you posted it?

fanpages

[ … [ http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/lhasa-apso-owners-breeders-help-needed-872610?p=24224975 ]

MrScotchBonnet

How on earth do you remember a joke you told almost 2 years ago where you … How on earth do you remember a joke you told almost 2 years ago where you posted it?

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…639 ]

MrScotchBonnet

How on earth do you remember a joke you told almost 2 years ago where you … How on earth do you remember a joke you told almost 2 years ago where you posted it?

He's not human , he's Mr. Data

Taxi for Lexa!!

MrScotchBonnet

"It's a blessing & a curse", etc."

tregs

"It's a blessing & a curse", etc."

He was also a bit of brawler in his heyday.

Keep 'em coming lovely Lexa!

(and the jokes! oO ;))

http://i67.tinypic.com/ofuh42.jpg

The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order a pair of animals. He sat at his computer and typed the following sentence: “I would like to place an order for two mongooses, to be delivered at your earliest convenience.” He stared at the screen, focusing on that odd word mongooses. Then he deleted the word and added another, so that the sentence now read: “I would like to place an order for two mongeese, to be delivered at your earliest convenience.” Again he stared at the screen, this time focusing on the new word, which seemed just as odd as the original one. Finally, he deleted the whole sentence and started all over. "Everyone knows no full-stocked zoo should be without a mongoose,” he typed. “Please send us two of them.”.

Banned

CookinBat

The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order a pair of … The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order a pair of animals. He sat at his computer and typed the following sentence: “I would like to place an order for two mongooses, to be delivered at your earliest convenience.” He stared at the screen, focusing on that odd word mongooses. Then he deleted the word and added another, so that the sentence now read: “I would like to place an order for two mongeese, to be delivered at your earliest convenience.” Again he stared at the screen, this time focusing on the new word, which seemed just as odd as the original one. Finally, he deleted the whole sentence and started all over. "Everyone knows no full-stocked zoo should be without a mongoose,” he typed. “Please send us two of them.”.

More on that

cchopps

More on that

Thanks.

Original Poster

hahahahhaah shud up you lot, it's my fave joke. It's simple and funny. So Blahhhhh

Banned

Lexa

hahahahhaah shud up you lot, it's my fave joke. It's simple and funny. So … hahahahhaah shud up you lot, it's my fave joke. It's simple and funny. So Blahhhhh

Are you talking about the joke or yourself? X)

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Are you talking about the joke or yourself? X)

Awwww did you think this up all by yourself? well done!

Banned

Lexa

Awwww did you think this up all by yourself? well done!

Fancy a steak and a smarties joke book?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....33
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      4. Bearded chat1225

See more discussions