Groups

Just seen one way of getting new shoes!

Just got back from Tesco and seen something that made me laugh. Someone has taken a pair of boots from clothing gone to the biscuit aisle and put them on and left their ones one the original ones hanger then gone home!
    I can't believe people have the nerve!!!!

10 Comments

they not tagged?

I worked in a shoe store years ago, and the number of people that do this is crazy. We used to find scummy stinky shoes in boxes all the time!

thats what i call "walking away with a bargain" lol

lol, it wasn't maryhill by any chance was it??

Original Poster

The way the staff were talking they were tagged, no idea how they got it off.

Original Poster

mcozmick;7165438

lol, it wasn't maryhill by any chance was it??

No, small town in Norfolk. My money is on the one family who are usually responsible for stuff like that!

I was on a lunch break with college, with a "mate" they were so rough there!
    she walked into m&s she had a pair of shoes on from there but they were filthy!!
    she put the same ones on, hers on the shelf and walked out
    I had no idea she was going to do this, i was sooo embarrased and shi**ing myself
    :w00t:

Danny_d;7165435

thats what i call "walking away with a bargain" lol

:giggle:

Well I can beat that unfortunately. Few years back I was in BHS buying some new underwear and took 3 bras to try on in changing room. When I took first one out of box the smell of BO made me gag - some dirty tramp had swapped her minging stinking filthy clatty cheap bra for the one in the box.

I honestly felt sick !!!!!!

Original Poster

bossyboots;7166766

Well I can beat that unfortunately. Few years back I was in BHS buying … Well I can beat that unfortunately. Few years back I was in BHS buying some new underwear and took 3 bras to try on in changing room. When I took first one out of box the smell of BO made me gag - some dirty tramp had swapped her minging stinking filthy clatty cheap bra for the one in the box.I honestly felt sick !!!!!!

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay12
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32164
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions