Groups
    EXPIRED

Just seen star trek movie-awesome!!

just back from advance screening and although I wasnt expecting much it was fantastic-the whole back story showing events on earth was a great build up and although you need to get your head around a time travel story its very good.

Sfx are incredible,simon pegg hilarious and zachary quinto is a great spock.

wont say anymore cos dont want to spoil the whole story for everyone but this is a must see whether you are a fan or not.

5 Comments

Banned

*waits for starsparkle to drop in comments about simon pegg*

I bet the Peggmeister was playing exactly the same character he has played in all his previous movies?

skusey;5064655

I bet the Peggmeister was playing exactly the same character he has … I bet the Peggmeister was playing exactly the same character he has played in all his previous movies?

what a scottish member of starfllet with a great technical mind and a gift for engines. Not to mention apparently a bit of a drinker and brawler.

Hardly hot fuzz.:whistling:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5064770

I cannot wait to see this, so the Peggster is good in it? As expected:-D

he is excellent although he appears quite late on you may be sad to hear.

I seen this yesterday, and i got frisked before i could get in!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1018
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      3. It was forty years ago today......617
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562

See more discussions