Fromjolouise27
    DateMon, 13 Jun 2011 17:00:43 -0000
    Locationstockingford
    Description
    hi i've just brought my son a new quad if anybody has anything that will
    keep my shed safe from doors to alarms from theifs it would be very
    appriciated.would pick everything up at your convenience.thanks for
    reading. cheers jo

Lol i did make me laffffffff, the cheek of some pepole "can" afford a new quad but can`t afford lock it up
    I 100% use (give) more then i receive from Freecycle but some pepole, it just make`s my blood boil

48 Comments

Banned

You can't spell.

Banned

Offer to 'give' them a padlock and just keep the other key. Serves them right!

But seriously, I agree. Affording a new quad bike then scrounging for a lock for it is pretty low.

Banned

Doors

I think he can apart from the typo 'pepole'. The advert I'm guessing is … I think he can apart from the typo 'pepole'. The advert I'm guessing is copy pasta

Pasta?

Anyway:

LOL, it did make me laugh. The cheek of some peoplewho "can" afford a new quad but can`t afford to lock it up.
    I give more than I receive from Freecycle but some people just make my blood boil.

Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 14th Jun 2011

Banned

I'm off to PM Csiman about this OP. He clearly cannot spell. A spelling test would not be good for OP.

Original Poster

vibeone

You can't spell.

Vibeone "shut up" ffs you and csiman are the only one`s that care, it`s getting boreing now

Original Poster

laugh

laffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff do i realy care

Banned

timtom13

Vibeone "shut up" ffs you and csiman are the only one`s that care, … Vibeone "shut up" ffs you and csiman are the only one`s that care, it`s getting boreing now

I care. It's just laziness. And it's boring, not boreing.

Banned

timtom13

laughlaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff … laughlaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff do i realy care

You should.

OMG it's the grammar police!

Banned

Abvance

OMG it's the grammar police!

It may seem pedantic, but some people don't even attempt to make sense. There is no excuse for being lazy and moronic (unless you're a lazy moron).

I agree, good grammar = a better and forthright society

timtom13

laughlaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff … laughlaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff do i realy care

Really...

i got the locks...gimme address to ur unsecured quad bike

kthxbhai

o-oh is timtom the one that's highly strung? if so can i just say

I was here to witness this
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Exdeath/epicbread.jpg

aaah rats, spelling carp, my bad X)

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

It may seem pedantic, but some people don't even attempt to make sense. … It may seem pedantic, but some people don't even attempt to make sense. There is no excuse for being lazy and moronic (unless you're a lazy moron).

Yes im lazy, being disabled and having to look after 3 kids,

couldnt cr less about ur spelling...im a lazy moron so there but to get vexed about ppl laughing at...sad times....

to change ur avatar to accomodate ur hatred towards pplz on the net..... epically sad times

timtom13

u thought the grammar police were bad, u have just alerted the benefits haters as well

better make room on that avatar
    Edited by: "magicbeans" 14th Jun 2011

magicbeans

u thought the grammar police were bad, u have just alerted the benefits … u thought the grammar police were bad, u have just alerted the benefits haters as wellbetter make room on that avatar

hth timtom :-)

Original Poster

magicbeans

u thought the grammar police were bad, u have just alerted the benefits … u thought the grammar police were bad, u have just alerted the benefits haters as wellbetter make room on that avatar

how do you know me, i don`t clam benefits never had never will, my wife wokes i look after the kids, get your facts right plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

timtom13

how do you know me, i don`t clam benefits never had never will, my wife … how do you know me, i don`t clam benefits never had never will, my wife wokes i look after the kids, get your facts right plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

why are you biting, chill out maaan
    http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/740750/1/740750-peace-hippy.jpg

Mod & Ed

op must've had some education, he knows the correct spelling and definition of mentula

Banned

The spelling is poor in this thread.

Banned

timtom13

What has that got to do with anything? It certainly doesn't excuse poor grammar and the inability to even try and spell things correctly. Having three children, I'd have expected you would desire to be a role model for them?

who cares? no no one is obliged to give anything to a requester on freecycle, so just ignore the real scroungers, not worth getting your knickers in a twist.... but if you should of had locks you dont need, wheres the harm in them getting used, even if the reciepient could AFFORD new, RECYCLE is the ethics of freecycle

Banned

i thought i ignored fanpages, why can I see him typing again?

What i dont get is why state that you have a brand new quad!?!? Someone has just gotta say oh i have a padlock, ill drop it over - get the details, then arrange a date, pretend to miss the date and bam - quad is gone!!

Banned

vibeone

I'm off to PM Csiman about this OP. He clearly cannot spell. A spelling … I'm off to PM Csiman about this OP. He clearly cannot spell. A spelling test would not be good for OP.

Have you got a BFN fp avatar? Good work

BFN

fp

Banned

DJ1

Have you got a BFN fp avatar? Good workBFNfp

sadly fanpages has left forevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa This is my tribute.

If anyone wants to also have a fanpages avatar, save this to your hard disk, and then change it on your profile page:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/images/avatars/avatar17812_8.jpg
    Edited by: "vibeone" 14th Jun 2011

Banned

vibeone

sadly fanpage has left forevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For reals? Why?

BFN

fp

Banned

vibeone

sadly fanpages has left forevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa This is my … sadly fanpages has left forevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa This is my tribute.If anyone wants to also have a fanpages avatar, save this to your hard disk, and then change it on your profile page:

OK.

vibeone

sadly fanpages has left forevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa This is my … sadly fanpages has left forevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa This is my tribute.If anyone wants to also have a fanpages avatar, save this to your hard disk, and then change it on your profile page:

he was active 28mins ago you nit

Banned

michelleleemoo

he was active 28mins ago you nit

oh wow really?

next you'll be telling me sassie has a multi account.

Banned

Am I doing it right?

vibeone

oh wow really?next you'll be telling me sassie has a multi account.

god you talk in riddles honestly

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

OK.

DJ1

Am I doing it right?

Good work guys :P

moo: you love it. you absolutely love it. a lot.

vibeone

Good work guys :Pmoo: you love it. you absolutely love it. a lot.

what when yr tongue tied? you betcha

Banned

How long do you think it would take to get the whole of Misc with these?

Each one slightly different......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lolz!!! love angry FP!!

OP makes me feel sick.

JonnyTwoToes

How long do you think it would take to get the whole of Misc with … How long do you think it would take to get the whole of Misc with these?Each one slightly different......

can't see it catching on tbh

bfn

mm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions