Some people are unbelievable.

Link in first post.

25 Comments

Original Poster

I blame the parents.

Banned

Sickos who did this.

Original Poster

If they find out who it was, they should name and shame them (plus lock them up & throw the key away). Some people are disgusting.

Banned

racism has no place in a modern society.

Hope they find the culprits.

Banned

Wow, that's pretty disgusting.

hocka

If they find out who it was, they should name and shame them (plus lock … If they find out who it was, they should name and shame them (plus lock them up & throw the key away). Some people are disgusting.

Agreed. An absolutely vile crime, I hope they catch the scum who did this.

Banned

sickos. .. I hope they catch them

This is diagusting.

It's wrong that this is being treated as racist and a hate-crime, it doesn't deserve to be treated with such gravitas, I mean look at it...

http://i.imgur.com/GChCf3V.jpg

This isn't the work of anybody who believes in anything, however dubious the belief might be, it's the work of an idiot. It's a moron-crime. As disrespectful as real racists are to those they see as different, they at least have a bit of self-respect. Absolute bottom-feeders did this. The lowest of the low.

Rubisco

It's wrong that this is being treated as racist and a hate-crime, it … It's wrong that this is being treated as racist and a hate-crime, it doesn't deserve to be treated with such gravitas, I mean look at it...This isn't the work of anybody who believes in anything, however dubious the belief might be, it's the work of an idiot. It's a moron-crime. As disrespectful as real racists are to those they see as different, they at least have a bit of self-respect. Absolute bottom-feeders did this. The lowest of the low.

They could do with a bit of your whitewash to cover those Nazi symbols daubed on Jewish graves by disgusting racists. Taunting Jews with Nazi symbols, with reminders of the Holocaust, isn't a hate crime? Since when?

Sadly this will become more common due to worldwide politics and conflicts.

Banned

donaldduck2

I blame the parents.

Was it the parents doing it then?

This is going on in other places too, but it does not make the news. Our local cemetery had several headstones broken recently, one was a marble cross on a newly buried child's grave. People who desecrate graves should be buried alive.

Predikuesi

This is going on in other places too, but it does not make the news. Our … This is going on in other places too, but it does not make the news. Our local cemetery had several headstones broken recently, one was a marble cross on a newly buried child's grave. People who desecrate graves should be buried alive.

yeah its happening around here too, think the difference here is the extra 'thought' thats gone into the destruction

vile and disgusting.

work of an low life idiot!

Banned

Rubisco

As disrespectful as real racists are to those they see as different, they … As disrespectful as real racists are to those they see as different, they at least have a bit of self-respect..

What really ? Real racists have self-respect ?

ewwaxo

What really ? Real racists have self-respect ?

ie they would take pride in their work

why would they not have respect for themselves?
isn't that the point - they have no respect etc for those that are different but plenty for themselves

Its not being racist, they are anti-semite. Its like people have no clue what racism actually means any more and just throw the word out willy-nilly.

Original Poster

tregs

Two 13-year-old boys have been arrested after anti-Semitic graffiti and … Two 13-year-old boys have been arrested after anti-Semitic graffiti and swastikas were daubed over gravestones in a Jewish cemetery in Manchester

That is unreal. I have a daughter that age and can not comprehend kids doing things like this. Its dreadful no matter the ages, but I can't help but find it shocking to think youngsters can be capeable of this. I hope the kids parents are also punished.

Original Poster

I wonder who will have to pay for the actuall repairs?

hocka

I wonder who will have to pay for the actuall repairs?

The taxpayer.

Original Poster

shauneco

The taxpayer.

Should be the parents. I'd be ashamed to show my face if it was my child.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929

See more discussions