Groups

Just sent a cheeky email to our local MP about his £1,268 Kenco coffee machine

Banned
    See what he sends back, I'll just mention my £45 one seems to do a good enough job for my coffee.

22 Comments

Don't worry he/she 's been forced to sell it now

http://*********.co.uk/NEW…A50

********* = c g i . e b a y

Original Poster Banned

ha nice one

Diago;5531708

Don't worry he/she 's been forced to sell it … Don't worry he/she 's been forced to sell it nowhttp://*********.co.uk/NEW-Kenco-Singles-Coffee-Vending-Machine-Brewer_W0QQitemZ150141457485QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_BOI_Restaurant_RL?hash=item22f520d44d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A3|66%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50********* = c g i . e b a y

fail.

where are the expenses publicised?

stop cyber stalking and failing me phat :P

livingthelife07;5531752

You can find all the MPs expenses here … You can find all the MPs expenses here http://mpsallowances.parliament.uk/mpslordsandoffices/hocallowances/allowances%2Dby%2Dmp/

cheers

livingthelife07;5531752

You can find all the MPs expenses here … You can find all the MPs expenses here http://mpsallowances.parliament.uk/mpslordsandoffices/hocallowances/allowances%2Dby%2Dmp/

Think I'll have a look. Thanks.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

this link tells you who your MP is and links all the PDF's associated with them

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

power to the people!

just had a flick through my MP's expenses and there's nothing extravagant which im pleased about.

Original Poster Banned

hypnoticstate;5531851

just had a flick through my MP's expenses and there's nothing extravagant … just had a flick through my MP's expenses and there's nothing extravagant which im pleased about.

Not even paying for loads of adverts, speeches in about 10 local papers, 25,000 leaflets I would have thought the conservative party would foot the bill for campaigning, but no us the tax payer do.

Banned

Still can't work out why my "local boy" MP needs to claim for a second house whenwe live a 20 min train journey from Westminster.

Banned

lumoruk;5531872

Not even paying for loads of adverts, speeches in about 10 local papers, … Not even paying for loads of adverts, speeches in about 10 local papers, 25,000 leaflets I would have thought the conservative party would foot the bill for campaigning, but no us the tax payer do.

My cheeky bar steward MP John Horam had the cheek to stick a photo of my kid and his class mates on his flyer at the last election with the bold claim he "saved a local school". Nothing could have been further from the truth. He just went to the school for a photo opportunity.

Virtually single handedly it was me that did the saving...... Working on the inside with the council PDS and writting to OFSTED and the schools arbitration. They made the decision to over-rule the LEA - this guy had ZERO to do with it and had ZERO involvement.

We did force an apology from him for using the photo's.

Flicking through mine and I'm not impressed! £450 to decorate an office!!!

Banned

My MP even did a sponsored bed push through our town.

he arrived at the start (half an hour late so everyone had to wait for him), the press took lots of photos and then the walk begun. The press moved to the finish and then the MP's car arrived and he got in for the lift to the finish for more photos!

What a joker!

He's also made a flat at westminster his main residence so that he can claim all the major home expenses (e.g council tax) on his second home (a mansion in Worthing where he lives with his family).

guv;5532232

My cheeky bar steward MP John Horam had the cheek to stick a photo of my … My cheeky bar steward MP John Horam had the cheek to stick a photo of my kid and his class mates on his flyer at the last election with the bold claim he "saved a local school". Nothing could have been further from the truth. He just went to the school for a photo opportunity.Virtually single handedly it was me that did the saving...... Working on the inside with the council PDS and writting to OFSTED and the schools arbitration. They made the decision to over-rule the LEA - this guy had ZERO to do with it and had ZERO involvement.We did force an apology from him for using the photo's.

Good on you Guv, I like that. :thumbsup:

brilliant! think its bloody cheeky that they are allowed to black out so much!

question - why in the first place are they even allowed to claim for things like this? everyone should pay for there own cleaning etc etc - if i submitted claims liek this i would be laughed out of the office!!

Original Poster Banned

Ha my MP just replied

"Dear *****

Thank you for your email.

You would always be very welcome at Westminster for a cup of coffee.

Best wishes."

lumoruk;5536288

Ha my MP just replied"Dear *****Thank you for your email. You would … Ha my MP just replied"Dear *****Thank you for your email. You would always be very welcome at Westminster for a cup of coffee. Best wishes."

Get a big group together and go to his for a coffee each.

lumoruk;5536288

Ha my MP just replied"Dear *****Thank you for your email. You would … Ha my MP just replied"Dear *****Thank you for your email. You would always be very welcome at Westminster for a cup of coffee. Best wishes."

blooming joker now is he :x

Banned

lumoruk;5536288

That's actually quite amusing! When ya going?

Thing that gets me is that so many MPs say that they only claim for interest on their mortgage but if they have an intrest only mortgage what if anything are they liable for? I wonder if any of them will want to state publically what type of mortgages they are expecting the public to fund.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions