Groups

just signed up to topcashback

1st time user and im having trouble finding this tv on there

comet.co.uk/sho…753

can anyone help me please

3 Comments

search for comet on the site, then click on the link it gives you

Buy it from the website on the page that TCB opened

Before you use topcashback clear your cookies or use a different browser from the one you have been using to look at the tv on comet

Then login in at topcashback and in the search bar type 'comet'

Then you should see 'Comet Cashback' appear on the screen click Continue and then beside Online Purchase - Delivery Order click Continue again.

The Comet website will then load and you should search for the tv you want and complete your order as normal. The cashback may take time to track.

Original Poster

cbryanp;8787514

Before you use topcashback clear your cookies or use a different browser … Before you use topcashback clear your cookies or use a different browser from the one you have been using to look at the tv on cometThen login in at topcashback and in the search bar type 'comet'Then you should see 'Comet Cashback' appear on the screen click Continue and then beside Online Purchase - Delivery Order click Continue again. The Comet website will then load and you should search for the tv you want and complete your order as normal. The cashback may take time to track.

thanks guys

2 questions

is internet explorer ok? i usually use firefox but just opened ie for this

does it have to be online purchase - delivery order... can i do click and collect order?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions