Groups

just so you know - Product Recall - Dr Who Adventures Magazine issue 172 only

25-Jun-10

Doctor Who Adventures magazine, issue 172 (on sale 24th June 30th June 2010) with PROJECTOR TORCH toy

BBC Magazines is taking the precautionary measure of recalling this product due to a potential manufacturing fault which may cause the torch to become hot after batteries are inserted.

This recall only affects the PROJECTOR TORCH sold with issue 172. No other product is affected by this recall. The torch passed all relevant tests for compliance with British and European law.

Advice: if you are in possession of the torch, please do not insert batteries. If the torch already contains batteries, an adult should remove them carefully and dispose of both the torch and the batteries safely.

Helpline: 0844 815 5864

3 Comments

thanks for the heads-up, will be sure to remove it from the tardis after I get home from planet zoid on the 5th outer limit kack quadrant.

dont want the hot torch to burn my new tesco value 'Welcome' rug. The rug is kinda like a 'Welcome Home' rug but its a Tesco Value one so to keep the cost down the word 'Home' was removed so that the mat could be used anywhere.

:-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;8941189

thanks for the heads-up, will be sure to remove it from the tardis after … thanks for the heads-up, will be sure to remove it from the tardis after I get home from planet zoid on the 5th outer limit kack quadrant.dont want the hot torch to burn my new tesco value 'Welcome' rug. The rug is kinda like a 'Welcome Home' rug but its a Tesco Value one so to keep the cost down the word 'Home' was removed so that the mat could be used anywhere. :-D

eeerm ooookay http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh109/Maria_76/Smileys/smiley_fire.gif

StevenA2000_uk;8941189

thanks for the heads-up, will be sure to remove it from the tardis after … thanks for the heads-up, will be sure to remove it from the tardis after I get home from planet zoid on the 5th outer limit kack quadrant.dont want the hot torch to burn my new tesco value 'Welcome' rug. The rug is kinda like a 'Welcome Home' rug but its a Tesco Value one so to keep the cost down the word 'Home' was removed so that the mat could be used anywhere. :-D

:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions