just sold my laptop on ebay i was just testing the water but forgot about it !!

i was after the sony fw21l off mand s which has now sold out so i thought i would test mine on ebay but i forgot about it and it sold for £455 inc p/p i bought it last august for £450 the hp dv6700 so now i wish i hadnt i just cant be arsed but hey ho

12 Comments

So----------------------hey Ho

for a pc thats 4/5 months old and get what you paid for it you damned lucky.

wow !!

yikes lol

watch the paypal tho'-people have been getting fleeced with scams saying not posted what said etc-seen some posts on here.

I dont get the post,are you complaining you got what you paid for it:w00t:

mod

deb8z;4021832

I dont get the post,are you complaining you got what you paid for it:w00t:

Ditto:?

Can i give you a pointer,you need to make the most of "keywords" that people search for in an ebay title and [email protected]@K isn't one of them..lol

Auctions with that in are awful(sorry lol) and as i say,its just a waste,nobody searches for look.

Tough Poo.

mod

the porter;4021974

andy as a fellow red you know what i mean i just didnt really want to … andy as a fellow red you know what i mean i just didnt really want to sell it i was just fishing now i have to find another

Fellow red??:x Wash your mouth out young man:p

I get what you mean now. Sorry. :thumbsup:

the porter;4021986

lol i have used [email protected]@k for 7 years and it hasnt done me any harm up to now … lol i have used [email protected]@k for 7 years and it hasnt done me any harm up to now clusoe :thumbsup:

Ya see,ya can't give people any advice without sarcasm.

With the implementation of the best match search, keywords are important,but if you wanna waste it on [email protected]@K thats your perogative,you ask on an ebay forum what they think about [email protected]@K in a title,...:-D

I didn't say you had to change.

Merely offered advice..lol

Hope you don't come unstuck on postage,is 15 quid enough for SD:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
    3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions