Just some heads up news.. about Three

Found 15th AprEdited by:"Henlans"
I took out the The Advanced Plan

All-you-can-eat
data.
All-you-can-eat minutes.
All-you-can-eat texts.

12 month contract.

for £30 and then noticed a better deal with virgin but not unlimited calls but I didnt really need that.. however once the sim come I cancelled it.. as I was not going to use it. they offered me it for £20 a month and as I had the new virgin one I said na just cancel.. he then said what If I could do it for less? I said still cancel it. so make sure if you order one to call once you get it.
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
And you pay per month?
AW00795 m ago

And you pay per month?

yeah 12 month contract.. call once you have the sim card.. because you have 14 days to cancel once you get the sim card anyway.
Edited by: "Henlans" 15th Apr
If you can survive on around 8gb a month then you only need spend a tenner a month instead?
I moved to 3 just like you and the 4G speeds are terrible! My Virgin speeds were much better. What gives ?
davewave2 h, 36 m ago

If you can survive on around 8gb a month then you only need spend a tenner …If you can survive on around 8gb a month then you only need spend a tenner a month instead?

yeah I went for virgin 24gb for £15 in the end.
I was just saying if you were to goto 3, once you get simcard ask to cancel.. you will be offered a better deal thats it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions